Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Brings Back Summer Favorites; Peachy Keen Pizza and Summer Peach Salad Now At Uncle Maddio’s
- Sub Headline: Uncle Maddio's Pizza will once again offer one of its top limited time offers: The Peachy Keen Pizza and Summer Grilled Peach Salad in restaurants nationwide. The seasonal menu items feature local peaches which are at the peak of flavor and nutrition.
- Franchise URL: http://www.UncleMaddios.com
- Listed: June 23, 2016 7:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, GA (FranchisePOD.com) June 23, 2016 – Uncle Maddio’s Pizza will once again offer one of its top limited time offers: The Peachy Keen Pizza and Summer Grilled Peach Salad in restaurants nationwide. The seasonal menu items feature local peaches which are at the peak of flavor and nutrition.
The Peachy Keen pizza is made with Uncle Maddio’s handmade crust, garlic olive oil, shredded mozzarella, caramelized onions, crispy Italian prosciutto ham, feta crumbles and fresh peaches. It is then topped with basil and drizzled with a balsamic glaze. The Summer Peach salad features a bed of mixed greens and arugula, fresh peaches, crispy Italian prosciutto ham, feta crumbles and a red wine vinaigrette. It is drizzled with honey and topped with toasted pistachios. The Peachy Keen Pizza and Summer Peach Salad are $8.99 and $8.49 respectively.
“Summer is the perfect time of year to enjoy fresh peaches in your meal,” says Matt Andrew, CEO and founder of Uncle Maddio’s. “Last year, our guests loved the flavor of the sweet peaches paired with the savory pizza and salad, and we’re happy to bring the menu items back again.”
Uncle Maddio’s has partnered with the Georgia Peach Council and will use Georgia peaches for the summer special where available. Uncle Maddio’s, along with the Council, will promote the partnership through one another’s social media platforms and event marketing.
Uncle Maddio’s offers premium ingredients and more customization than any other fast-casual pizza chain. Guests choose from one of three crusts, including a gluten-free option, and 48 toppings including six sauces, 27 vegetables and 15 meats. Create-your-own signature salads and Foldwich sandwiches round out the Italian-style menu. The restaurant also offers a selection of craft beers and wine.
For information on Uncle Maddio’s Pizza, visit http://www.unclemaddios.com. Interested franchisees can visit unclemaddiosfranchise.com or contact Jocelyn Blain at email@example.com.
About Uncle Maddio’s Pizza
With more than 1,350 Pizza Makers making more than 5,000,000 pizzas a year, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza is category leader of the create-your-own, fast casual pizza restaurants. Opening 50 locations in 15 states, Uncle Maddio’s has more than 250 units in development. Uncle Maddio’s pizzas are customizable, made-to-order, and served up fast for about $8. With four pizza sizes, three types of crusts (including gluten free), six sauces and 48 fresh toppings, Uncle Maddio’s has the freshest and largest menu in the category. The restaurant’s unique fast bake ovens offer the most throughput in the industry and can produce 200 pizzas per hour. Uncle Maddio’s also serves Foldwiches™ and salads. Uncle Maddio’s ‘Served with Love’ philosophy and restaurant is for everyone – children and families, college students, the young and the young at heart – and includes extensive community involvement. Based in Atlanta, the Uncle Maddio’s management team has 50 years combined experienced in the fast casual category. http://www.unclemaddios.com
SOURCE Uncle Maddio’s Pizza
Hartman Public Relations, LLC
+1 678 399 3335
483 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (2 views)