Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Brings Back Summer Favorites; Peachy Keen Pizza and Summer Peach Salad Now At Uncle Maddio’s
- Sub Headline: Uncle Maddio's Pizza will once again offer one of its top limited time offers: The Peachy Keen Pizza and Summer Grilled Peach Salad in restaurants nationwide. The seasonal menu items feature local peaches which are at the peak of flavor and nutrition.
- Franchise URL: http://www.UncleMaddios.com
- Listed: June 23, 2016 7:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, GA (FranchisePOD.com) June 23, 2016 – Uncle Maddio’s Pizza will once again offer one of its top limited time offers: The Peachy Keen Pizza and Summer Grilled Peach Salad in restaurants nationwide. The seasonal menu items feature local peaches which are at the peak of flavor and nutrition.
The Peachy Keen pizza is made with Uncle Maddio’s handmade crust, garlic olive oil, shredded mozzarella, caramelized onions, crispy Italian prosciutto ham, feta crumbles and fresh peaches. It is then topped with basil and drizzled with a balsamic glaze. The Summer Peach salad features a bed of mixed greens and arugula, fresh peaches, crispy Italian prosciutto ham, feta crumbles and a red wine vinaigrette. It is drizzled with honey and topped with toasted pistachios. The Peachy Keen Pizza and Summer Peach Salad are $8.99 and $8.49 respectively.
“Summer is the perfect time of year to enjoy fresh peaches in your meal,” says Matt Andrew, CEO and founder of Uncle Maddio’s. “Last year, our guests loved the flavor of the sweet peaches paired with the savory pizza and salad, and we’re happy to bring the menu items back again.”
Uncle Maddio’s has partnered with the Georgia Peach Council and will use Georgia peaches for the summer special where available. Uncle Maddio’s, along with the Council, will promote the partnership through one another’s social media platforms and event marketing.
Uncle Maddio’s offers premium ingredients and more customization than any other fast-casual pizza chain. Guests choose from one of three crusts, including a gluten-free option, and 48 toppings including six sauces, 27 vegetables and 15 meats. Create-your-own signature salads and Foldwich sandwiches round out the Italian-style menu. The restaurant also offers a selection of craft beers and wine.
For information on Uncle Maddio’s Pizza, visit http://www.unclemaddios.com. Interested franchisees can visit unclemaddiosfranchise.com or contact Jocelyn Blain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Uncle Maddio’s Pizza
With more than 1,350 Pizza Makers making more than 5,000,000 pizzas a year, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza is category leader of the create-your-own, fast casual pizza restaurants. Opening 50 locations in 15 states, Uncle Maddio’s has more than 250 units in development. Uncle Maddio’s pizzas are customizable, made-to-order, and served up fast for about $8. With four pizza sizes, three types of crusts (including gluten free), six sauces and 48 fresh toppings, Uncle Maddio’s has the freshest and largest menu in the category. The restaurant’s unique fast bake ovens offer the most throughput in the industry and can produce 200 pizzas per hour. Uncle Maddio’s also serves Foldwiches™ and salads. Uncle Maddio’s ‘Served with Love’ philosophy and restaurant is for everyone – children and families, college students, the young and the young at heart – and includes extensive community involvement. Based in Atlanta, the Uncle Maddio’s management team has 50 years combined experienced in the fast casual category. http://www.unclemaddios.com
SOURCE Uncle Maddio’s Pizza
Hartman Public Relations, LLC
+1 678 399 3335
451 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)