- Sub Headline: Welcomes New Chief Development Officer Jocelyn Blain
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.unclemaddios.com
- Listed: February 3, 2016 10:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 03, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA, Ga. – With Uncle Maddio’s poised for exceptional growth in 2016, the fast-casual pizza restaurant is expanding its leadership team. Matt Andrew, founder and CEO of Uncle Maddio’s, has named Jocelyn Blain as chief development officer for the growing pizza franchise. In this newly created role, Blain will fuel real estate, restaurant design and franchise development.
“Jocelyn has a proven track record of driving growth for emerging and established companies,” said Matt Andrew, Uncle Maddio’s CEO. “As we execute a rapid growth plan, Jocelyn’s experience and adept leadership skills are what we need during this busy and exciting time for the company.”
Blain has over 20 years’ experience across office, retail, restaurant and custom residential development projects. Specifically, her work has focused on multi-unit franchise development. Before joining Uncle Maddio’s, she served as Fresh To Order’s chief development officer. She also has worked for FOCUS Brands, Taco Bell Corp., and AFC Enterprises, Inc.
Uncle Maddio’s is a next generation pizza restaurant that lets guests build their own pizza exactly how they want it. Guests choose from one of three crusts, including a delicious gluten-free option, and 48 toppings, including six sauces, 27 vegetables and 15 meats. Everything is fresh, from the pizza dough and sauce that’s made in-store each day to the wide variety of veggies. For guests looking to expand their pizza horizons, Uncle Maddio’s also offers signature pizzas ranging from the meaty Big Max to the spicy Jamaican Jerk. Create-your-own salads and Foldwich™ sandwiches round out the Italian-inspired menu. The restaurant also offers a selection of craft beers and wine.
Since launching its aggressive growth plan in 2008, Uncle Maddio’s has signed franchise agreements with 67 different entities in 18 states. Many of Uncle Maddio’s franchisees have previous multi-unit experience with Jimmy John’s, Firehouse Subs, Dairy Queen, McDonald’s, Burger King, Krystal, Papa John’s, Domino’s and Golden Corral. Uncle Maddio’s is on track to have 250 restaurants open in five years with 1,000 units in development.
Uncle Maddio’s Pizza impressive growth has caught the attention of not only prospective franchisees, but investors, too. Recently, S&S Group, LLC joined the Uncle Maddio’s team as minority. Atlanta attorney, conservationist and business investor Rutherford Seydel, who has been part of the Atlanta Hawks ownership since 2003, has also acquired a minority share of Uncle Maddio’s. The two investments will be used to augment the company’s franchisee support.
For information on Uncle Maddio’s Pizza, visit www.unclemaddios.com. Interested franchisees can visit unclemaddiosfranchise.com or contact Jocelyn Blain at email@example.com.
About Uncle Maddio’s Pizza
With more than 1,350 Pizza Makers making more than 5,000,000 pizzas a year, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza is category leader of the create-your-own, fast casual pizza restaurants. Operating 45 locations in 14 states, Uncle Maddio’s has more than 250 units in development in 18 states. Uncle Maddio’s pizzas are customizable, made-to-order, and served up fast for about $8. With four pizza sizes, three types of crusts (including gluten free), six sauces and 48 fresh toppings, Uncle Maddio’s has the freshest and largest menu in the category. The restaurant’s unique fast bake ovens offer the most throughput in the industry and can produce 200 pizzas per hour. Uncle Maddio’s also serves Foldwiches™ and salads. Uncle Maddio’s ‘Served with Love’ philosophy and restaurant is for everyone – children and families, college students, the young and the young at heart – and includes extensive community involvement. Based in Atlanta, the Uncle Maddio’s management team has 50 years combined experienced in the fast casual category. www.unclemaddios.com
SOURCE Uncle Maddio’s Pizza
235 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)