- Sub Headline: Uncle Maddio's Pizza, the create-your-own fast-casual pizza franchise, will open its first location in Ocala, Fla., on Jan. 29 at 2606 SW 19th Avenue Road. To introduce the community to Uncle Maddio’s, the restaurant will host a grand opening party on Saturday, Jan. 30, with free pizza to guests in line from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- City: Ocala
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.unclemaddios.com
- Listed: January 29, 2016 6:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OCALA, FL (FranchisePOD.com) JANUARY 29, 2016 – Uncle Maddio’s Pizza, the create-your-own fast-casual pizza franchise, will open its first location in Ocala, Fla., on Jan. 29. The top pizza franchise will be located at 2606 SW 19th Avenue Road. To introduce the community to Uncle Maddio’s, the restaurant will host a grand opening party on Saturday, Jan. 30, with free pizza to guests in line from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Uncle Maddio’s has three other restaurants in Florida with 12 more planned in the North and Central regions.
Uncle Maddio’s is a next generation pizza restaurant that lets guests build their own pizza exactly how they want it and cooked in fast baked ovens and served to their tables in about six minutes. Guests choose from one of three crusts, including a delicious gluten-free option, and 48 toppings, including six sauces, 27 vegetables and 15 meats. Everything is fresh, from the pizza dough and sauce that’s made in-store each day to the wide variety of veggies. For guests looking to expand their pizza horizons, Uncle Maddio’s also offers signature pizzas ranging from the meaty Big Max to the spicy Jamaican Jerk. Create-your-own salads and Foldwich ™ sandwiches round out the Italian-inspired menu. The restaurant also offers a selection of craft beers and wine.
“The people in Ocala love pizza and there is no place like Uncle Maddio’s in the area. I know they will enjoy creating their own pizzas with their favorite toppings and having it served to the table fast,” said Kim Ragle, Uncle Maddio’s Ocala franchisee. “My family and I call Ocala home and we look forward to sharing Uncle Maddio’s with our community.”
Ragle is a new member of the fast-casual pizza business. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology and Nursing and is a practicing registered nurse and a mother to two children. She and her husband Ritch are now taking their interest and enthusiasm for business and adding restaurant franchisees to their resumes. While still keeping their current jobs, they will also be able to follow their dream of becoming entrepreneurs and remain active in the Ocala community.
“Kim is an excellent example of someone who has a dream to own their own business and found the right opportunity with Uncle Maddio’s,” said Matt Andrew, CEO. “We are excited to have her, and the entire Ocala area, join the Uncle Maddio’s family.”
Since launching its aggressive growth plan in 2008, Uncle Maddio’s has signed franchise agreements with 67different entities in 18 states. Many of Uncle Maddio’s franchisees have previous multi-unit experience with Jimmy John’s, Firehouse Subs, Dairy Queen, McDonald’s, Burger King, Krystal, Papa John’s, Domino’s and Golden Corral. Uncle Maddio’s is on track to have 250 restaurants open in five years with 1,000 units in development.
For information on Uncle Maddio’s Pizza, visit http://www.unclemaddios.com. Interested franchisees can visit unclemaddiosfranchise.com or contact Jocelyn Blain at franchising(at)unclemaddios(dot)com.
About Uncle Maddio’s Pizza With more than 1,350 Pizza Makers making more than 5,000,000 pizzas a year, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza is category leader of the create-your-own, fast casual pizza restaurants. Operating 45 locations in 14 states, Uncle Maddio’s has more than 250 units in development.Uncle Maddio’s pizzas are customizable, made-to-order, and served up fast for about $8. With four pizza sizes, three types of crusts (including gluten free), six sauces and 48 fresh toppings, Uncle Maddio’s has the freshest and largest menu in the category. The restaurant’s unique fast bake ovens offer the most throughput in the industry and can produce 200 pizzas per hour. Uncle Maddio’s also serves Foldwiches™ and salads. Uncle Maddio’s ‘Served with Love’ philosophy and restaurant is for everyone – children and families, college students, the young and the young at heart – and includes extensive community involvement. Based in Atlanta, the Uncle Maddio’s management team has 50 years combined experienced in the fast casual category. http://www.unclemaddios.com.
210 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)