- Sub Headline: Restaurant Celebrates Landmark Opening with Free Pizza and Chance to Win $50,000
- Franchise URL: http://www.UncleMaddios.com
- Listed: May 6, 2016 9:29 am
- Expires: 41 days, 6 hours
May 06, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA, Ga. – Uncle Maddio’s Pizza will open its 50th restaurant in Orlando, Fla., on Friday, May 6! The restaurant will be the first-ever Uncle Maddio’s in Orlando and will be located in the Waterford Lakes Town Center at 703 North Alafaya Trail in East Orlando. To mark the occasion, Uncle Maddio’s will serve free 9-inch, build-your-own, three-topping pizza to guests in line from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, May 7. Orlando guests also have a chance to win a year of free pizza for a year (52 weeks) on Saturday and Sunday.
In celebration of opening the 50th restaurant, Uncle Maddio’s guests will have the chance to win $50K in cold, hard “dough.” The first 500 people to make a purchase or sign up for the Loyalty program on Friday can take a guess to enter the winning 5-digit code to unlock Maddio’s Secret Dough Vault. If they guess the code correctly, they instantly win a $50K cash prize.
Uncle Maddio’s is a next generation pizza restaurant that lets guests build their own pizza exactly how they want it and cooked in fast baked ovens and served to their tables in about six minutes. Guests choose from one of three crusts, including a delicious gluten-free option, and 48 toppings, including six sauces, 27 vegetables and 15 meats. Everything is fresh, from the pizza dough and sauce that’s made in-store each day to the wide variety of veggies. For guests looking to expand their pizza horizons, Uncle Maddio’s also offers signature pizzas ranging from the meaty Big Max to the Steve & Blue. Create-your-own salads and Foldwich ™ sandwiches round out the Italian-inspired menu. The restaurant also offers a selection of craft beers and wine.
“Orlando is a great restaurant city that offers an opportunity to introduce locals and tourists alike to our handcrafted pizza served very fast,” said Michael Holmes, Uncle Maddio’s franchisee.
This is the third Uncle Maddio’s restaurant for Holmes and his wife Alicia. They opened their first restaurant in Tallahassee over two years ago and recently opened a second location in Tallahassee. They are one of the fastest growing Uncle Maddio’s franchisees and own the number one sales unit for the brand.
“Florida is a state we have been developing for years so it’s only appropriate we open our 50th location in Orlando,” said Matt Andrew, Uncle Maddio’s CEO and founder. “We already have restaurants in Panama City, Jacksonville, Ocala, Tallahassee and we will open in Pensacola later this year. Our investment in Florida continues to grow and we are optimistic about the opportunities to come.”
Since launching its aggressive growth plan in 2008, Uncle Maddio’s has signed franchise agreements with 67 different entities in 18 states. Many of Uncle Maddio’s franchisees have previous multi-unit experience with Jimmy John’s, Firehouse Subs, Dairy Queen, McDonald’s, Burger King, Krystal, Papa John’s, Domino’s and Golden Corral. Uncle Maddio’s is on track to have 250 restaurants open in five years with 1,000 units in development.
For information on Uncle Maddio’s Pizza, visit www.unclemaddios.com. Interested franchisees can visit unclemaddiosfranchise.com or contact Jocelyn Blain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Uncle Maddio’s Pizza
With more than 1,350 Pizza Makers making more than 5,000,000 pizzas a year, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza is category leader of the create-your-own, fast casual pizza restaurants. Operating 50 locations in 15 states, Uncle Maddio’s has more than 250 units in development. Uncle Maddio’s pizzas are customizable, made-to-order, and served up fast for about $8. With four pizza sizes, three types of crusts (including gluten free), six sauces and 48 fresh toppings, Uncle Maddio’s has the freshest and largest menu in the category. The restaurant’s unique fast bake ovens offer the most throughput in the industry and can produce 200 pizzas per hour. Uncle Maddio’s also serves Foldwiches™ and salads. Uncle Maddio’s ‘Served with Love’ philosophy and restaurant is for everyone – children and families, college students, the young and the young at heart – and includes extensive community involvement. Based in Atlanta, the Uncle Maddio’s management team has 50 years combined experienced in the fast casual category. www.unclemaddios.com
SOURCE Uncle Maddio’s Pizza
178 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- Jersey Mike’s Subs Opens First Dunedin Location (2 views)
- PizzaRev Opens 41st Restaurant with Free Pizza and New Self-Serve Beer & Wine System, iPourIt (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (2 views)
- Pastalini Grows Due to Customer Demand (2 views)
- Spray-Net Brushes Up For U.S. Expansion (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Opening 50th Restaurant in Orlando, Fla. (1 views)
- Parker-Anderson Enrichment Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- PizzaRev Opens First International Location in Mexico (1 views)
- Native Grill & Wings Opens Fourth Tucson Location (1 views)
- Restaurant Veteran Madison Jobe Joins Watermill Express as Chief Operating Officer (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)
- Arooga’s Offering FREE Grilled Cheese Sandwiches on National Grilled Cheese Day, Tuesday, April 12 (1 views)