- Sub Headline: Restaurant Celebrates Landmark Opening with Free Pizza and Chance to Win $50,000
- Franchise URL: http://www.UncleMaddios.com
- Listed: May 6, 2016 9:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 06, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA, Ga. – Uncle Maddio’s Pizza will open its 50th restaurant in Orlando, Fla., on Friday, May 6! The restaurant will be the first-ever Uncle Maddio’s in Orlando and will be located in the Waterford Lakes Town Center at 703 North Alafaya Trail in East Orlando. To mark the occasion, Uncle Maddio’s will serve free 9-inch, build-your-own, three-topping pizza to guests in line from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, May 7. Orlando guests also have a chance to win a year of free pizza for a year (52 weeks) on Saturday and Sunday.
In celebration of opening the 50th restaurant, Uncle Maddio’s guests will have the chance to win $50K in cold, hard “dough.” The first 500 people to make a purchase or sign up for the Loyalty program on Friday can take a guess to enter the winning 5-digit code to unlock Maddio’s Secret Dough Vault. If they guess the code correctly, they instantly win a $50K cash prize.
Uncle Maddio’s is a next generation pizza restaurant that lets guests build their own pizza exactly how they want it and cooked in fast baked ovens and served to their tables in about six minutes. Guests choose from one of three crusts, including a delicious gluten-free option, and 48 toppings, including six sauces, 27 vegetables and 15 meats. Everything is fresh, from the pizza dough and sauce that’s made in-store each day to the wide variety of veggies. For guests looking to expand their pizza horizons, Uncle Maddio’s also offers signature pizzas ranging from the meaty Big Max to the Steve & Blue. Create-your-own salads and Foldwich ™ sandwiches round out the Italian-inspired menu. The restaurant also offers a selection of craft beers and wine.
“Orlando is a great restaurant city that offers an opportunity to introduce locals and tourists alike to our handcrafted pizza served very fast,” said Michael Holmes, Uncle Maddio’s franchisee.
This is the third Uncle Maddio’s restaurant for Holmes and his wife Alicia. They opened their first restaurant in Tallahassee over two years ago and recently opened a second location in Tallahassee. They are one of the fastest growing Uncle Maddio’s franchisees and own the number one sales unit for the brand.
“Florida is a state we have been developing for years so it’s only appropriate we open our 50th location in Orlando,” said Matt Andrew, Uncle Maddio’s CEO and founder. “We already have restaurants in Panama City, Jacksonville, Ocala, Tallahassee and we will open in Pensacola later this year. Our investment in Florida continues to grow and we are optimistic about the opportunities to come.”
Since launching its aggressive growth plan in 2008, Uncle Maddio’s has signed franchise agreements with 67 different entities in 18 states. Many of Uncle Maddio’s franchisees have previous multi-unit experience with Jimmy John’s, Firehouse Subs, Dairy Queen, McDonald’s, Burger King, Krystal, Papa John’s, Domino’s and Golden Corral. Uncle Maddio’s is on track to have 250 restaurants open in five years with 1,000 units in development.
For information on Uncle Maddio’s Pizza, visit www.unclemaddios.com. Interested franchisees can visit unclemaddiosfranchise.com or contact Jocelyn Blain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Uncle Maddio’s Pizza
With more than 1,350 Pizza Makers making more than 5,000,000 pizzas a year, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza is category leader of the create-your-own, fast casual pizza restaurants. Operating 50 locations in 15 states, Uncle Maddio’s has more than 250 units in development. Uncle Maddio’s pizzas are customizable, made-to-order, and served up fast for about $8. With four pizza sizes, three types of crusts (including gluten free), six sauces and 48 fresh toppings, Uncle Maddio’s has the freshest and largest menu in the category. The restaurant’s unique fast bake ovens offer the most throughput in the industry and can produce 200 pizzas per hour. Uncle Maddio’s also serves Foldwiches™ and salads. Uncle Maddio’s ‘Served with Love’ philosophy and restaurant is for everyone – children and families, college students, the young and the young at heart – and includes extensive community involvement. Based in Atlanta, the Uncle Maddio’s management team has 50 years combined experienced in the fast casual category. www.unclemaddios.com
SOURCE Uncle Maddio’s Pizza
230 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (43 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (30 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (23 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (16 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (14 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (20 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (6 views)