- Sub Headline: Jenelle Brown Named Vice President of Human Resources and Training and Brandon Higginbotham as Director of Real Estate and Store Development
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.UncleMaddios.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 1:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA, Ga. – Matt Andrew, founder and CEO of Uncle Maddio’s Pizza, announced the promotion of Scott Goodrich to chief operating officer for the top pizza franchise. Andrew credits Goodrich’s promotion from developing key initiatives centered on speed of service, delivering a great guest experience, and helping to cultivate a best-in-class organization. Goodrich’s leadership has helped Uncle Maddio’s grow to nearly 50 units in 14 states.
Goodrich has been with Uncle Maddio’s since early 2014 and previously served as the brand’s senior vice president of operations. Prior to joining Uncle Maddio’s, he worked in operations for Five Guys Enterprises for nearly 10 years and for United Airlines for 10 years.
“A big part of our success comes from supporting franchisees with a strong management team,” said Uncle Maddio’s founder and CEO Matt Andrew. “Scott has influenced every part of our business, including operations, marketing, purchasing and procurement, and franchisee support. He will be instrumental in our future success.”
Uncle Maddio’s has made additional employee moves and promoted Jenelle Brown to vice president of training and human resources from her prior role as senior director of training. Brown has unparalleled experience in learning and development in the restaurant and foodservice industry, including time with Joe’s Crab Shack, Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina, Café Caturra, and Outback Steakhouse.
Additionally, Brandon Higginbotham has joined the Uncle Maddio’s team as director of real estate and store development. Higginbotham joins Uncle Maddio’s with more than 10 years’ experience in construction management. He previously oversaw the development and construction of the Southeast region for fast-growing franchise Five Guys. There he was part of the team that expanded the concept from 300 restaurants to more than 1,200 locations.
Since launching its aggressive growth plan in 2008, Uncle Maddio’s has signed franchise agreements with 67 different entities in 18 states. Many of Uncle Maddio’s franchisees have previous multi-unit experience with Jimmy John’s, Firehouse Subs, Dairy Queen, McDonald’s, Burger King, Krystal, Papa John’s, Domino’s and Golden Corral.
Uncle Maddio’s Pizza impressive growth has caught the attention of not only prospective franchisees, but investors, too. Recently, S&S Group, LLC joined the Uncle Maddio’s team as minority. Atlanta attorney, conservationist and business investor Rutherford Seydel, who has been part of the Atlanta Hawks ownership since 2003, has also acquired a minority share of Uncle Maddio’s. The two investments will be used to augment the company’s franchisee support.
For information on Uncle Maddio’s Pizza, visit www.unclemaddios.com. Interested franchisees can visit unclemaddiosfranchise.com or contact Jocelyn Blain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Uncle Maddio’s Pizza
With more than 1,350 Pizza Makers making more than 5,000,000 pizzas a year, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza is category leader of the create-your-own, fast casual pizza restaurants. Operating almost 50 locations in 15 states, Uncle Maddio’s has more than 250 units in development in 18 states. Uncle Maddio’s pizzas are customizable, made-to-order, and served up fast for about $8. With four pizza sizes, three types of crusts (including gluten free), six sauces and 48 fresh toppings, Uncle Maddio’s has the freshest and largest menu in the category. The restaurant’s unique fast bake ovens offer the most throughput in the industry and can produce 200 pizzas per hour. Uncle Maddio’s also serves Foldwiches™ and salads. Uncle Maddio’s ‘Served with Love’ philosophy and restaurant is for everyone – children and families, college students, the young and the young at heart – and includes extensive community involvement. Based in Atlanta, the Uncle Maddio’s management team has 50 years combined experienced in the fast casual category. www.unclemaddios.com
SOURCE Uncle Maddio’s Pizza
239 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)