- Sub Headline: TITLE Boxing Club® Lake Worth Provides Incredible Results and a Life Changing Experience With High-Intensity Interval Training
- City: Lake Worth
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://TITLEFranchise.com
- Listed: December 21, 2015 5:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LAKE WORTH, TX – (FranchisePOD.com) – December 21, 2015 – TITLE Boxing Club is a fitness concept that combines a total body workout experience with boxing and kickboxing. The Lake Worth location is set to open in January 2016, and will offer fitness enthusiasts a great place to get in shape. Individuals who are aiming to lose weight are encouraged to try the club’s signature POWER HOUR workout. This intense workout burns up to 1,000 calories in just 60 minutes. The club’s workouts are interactive and intense, challenging individuals on a mental, emotional and physical level. Club members feel a sense of empowerment and leave each session with the confidence to change their lifestyle in a positive way. As part of its grand opening special, TITLE Boxing Club Lake Worth is offering enrollment specials and a free starter kit.
“We bring something fresh, innovative and exciting to the fitness community,” said Rance Halfmann, owner of the TITLE Boxing Club Lake Worth. “Our intense HIIT-centered workouts are modeled after a professional boxer’s training regimen and give our members the results they want faster than they ever thought possible. We strive to empower our members to make healthy choices and changes in their lives.”
“I’m excited about bringing the TITLE Boxing Concept to Northwest Tarrant County,” said Halfmann’s business partner, Tom Karsten of Karsten Advisors. “This is exactly what this community needs and we’re very optimistic about the membership base we’ll build here in Lake Worth.”
No actual fighting or sparring takes place at the club, but it does offer members intense workouts with remarkable results. All participants of all fitness levels are encouraged to work at their own pace during a variety of workouts. A typical class cycles from intense boxing exercises and cardio to short periods of active recovery. The group fitness atmosphere combined with upbeat music on the TITLE Boxing Club Radio creates an environment where members work harder for longer.
There are currently 150 TITLE Boxing Club locations established across the United States with more than 400 in development. The club has succeeded in carving out a niche membership in the run-of-the-mill gym and boot camp-flooded fitness industry. TITLE Boxing Club guarantees results as well as a life-changing experience. The club has been recognized by Inc. Magazine that named the company as part of its prestigious 5000 List.
About TITLE Boxing Club®
TITLE Boxing Club provides intense total body kickboxing and boxing classes that are led by some of the most qualified trainers in the industry. The club’s POWER HOUR workouts are based on the training regimen of professional boxers and can burn up to 1,000 calories for both men and women in just one session. TITLE Boxing Club is a concept that was developed by retired professional promoter and boxer, Danny Campbell, and Tom Lyons, a Kansas businessman, who saw promise in Campbell’s idea. The company is now owned in part by Campbell, Lyons, Rotche, and Rick Washburn. TITLE Boxing club has received many accolades including being number 9 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s prestigious “Top New Franchise” list in 2014. The company was also listed as number 230 on the magazine’s 35th Annual Franchise 500® List. TITLE Boxing Club has experienced explosive growth, which the company was recognized for by being named No. 36 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Franchise” list in 2014 along with number 202 on the 2014 Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. In addition, the company was named number 347 on the Top 200 (Plus 300) list by Franchise Times.
For more information about TITLE Boxing Club and the methodology behind its intense workouts, visit http://lake-worth.titleboxingclub.com/ to enroll. Learn more about franchise opportunities at http://TITLEFranchise.com.
SOURCE TITLE Boxing Club®
230 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)