- Sub Headline: Celebration to be Held at National Training and Awards Convention
- City: Kansas City
- State: Missouri
- Franchise URL: http://www.UnitedCountry.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 3:17 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 18, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // KANSAS CITY, Mo. – United Country Real announced its 90-year anniversary celebration will be held at the Training and Awards Convention held in New Orleans Feb. 24-26. During the convention, United Country agents, office owners and auctioneers from across the United States will come together to celebrate the historic milestone and participate in hands-on training, networking events and learning sessions on new innovations the company is launching in the upcoming year..
They will also have a chance to hear from industry leaders and learn new tools and techniques in breakout sessions. The keynote speaker for the upcoming event is Dan Elzer, national trainer and consultant with The Training Academy. He will be discussing how to achieve long-lasting success in real estate. Kathleen Guzman, MAPCO and Williams Presidential Professor of Law, will be a featured guest speaker and will discuss cutting -edge topics in real estate law. Other speakers include Gerald Clerx, international speaker and author, addressing the latest in client relationship development, Steve Roberson, new GIS advanced mapping programs, and John Davies, founder and CEO of Sunbelt to train technique for selling operating businesses associate with commercial real estate.
“The innovative spirit that this company was founded on has continued to flourish throughout the past 90 years,” said Mike Duffy, president of United Country Real Estate. “This week, we will focus on continuing that spirit and our original promise to deliver exclusive strategies to more broadly expose lifestyle real estate across the U.S. and internationally. Our objective at this year’s convention is to launch new systems and programs designed to lead United Country into the next 90 years and celebrate our innovative and successful history.”
United Country was founded by Roscoe Chamberlain in 1925. It changed the real estate industry forever in 1928 by producing the first national real estate catalog to expose local small city, town and surrounding properties for sale on a much broader scale. That original catalog is recognized as a true marketing innovation for the time and housed in the Smithsonian Institution. Today, the company leads the industry in internet marketing, buyer databases, e-marketing and specialty marketing. United Country is recognized as the nation’s leading lifestyle, small city and rural real estate company.
The event will be held at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside, 209 Poydras Street, New Orleans. To learn more about the United Country Training and Awards Convention, visit www.UCConvention.com.
About United Country Real Estate
United Country Real Estate –is the leading, fully integrated network of conventional and auction real estate professionals. The company has been an innovator in lifestyle and country real estate marketing since 1925. United Country supports nearly 500 offices and 5,000 real estate professionals selling over $4 billion across four continents, with a unique, comprehensive marketing program. The exclusive program includes the highest ranked and largest portfolios of specialty property marketing websites, unequaled national print advertising, the largest internal real estate advertising agency, an extensive buyer database of more than 550,000 opt-in buyers and additional proprietary programs to advertise local properties more broadly.
2820 NW Barry Road, Kansas City, MO 64154
Public Relations & Social Media Manager
223 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)