- City: West Palm Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.unitedfranchisegroup.com
- Listed: February 4, 2016 8:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Feb. 4, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — The United Franchise Group has not become a franchising juggernaut by standing pat. With almost 30 years’ experience in the franchising industry and more than 1,400 franchisees in 73 countries, United Franchise Group boasts a portfolio of five award-winning brands that include some of the world’s largest, industry-leading names.
A new year brings new opportunities and United Franchise Group is wasting no time with the addition of two new brands that will be formally introduced February 11-13, at the NRG Center during Franchise Expo South.
VENTURE X: (Booth 418) At the forefront of a fast-growing trend in today’s mobile work world, Venture X provides fully furnished private office suites, meeting rooms and virtual offices with no leases required feature a professional, modern office-style design blended with a boutique-hotel hospitality image.
While many other co-work spaces target only tech companies and startups, Venture X appeals to a wider membership base that includes business professionals, designers, marketers, freelancers, small-business owners, remote workers and even teams from large corporations. Venture X offers open spaces for those who want ongoing collaboration and private offices for those who want a mix. Private offices have solid, sound-insulated walls with glass walls toward the open areas to maintain the collaborative culture.
Venture X provides an attractive franchise opportunity. Similar to other “sharing” industries such as transportation and vacation destinations that are built on a collaborative model, franchisees simply provide the modern work space and members buy private memberships. The unique combination of open space mixed with higher-revenue private offices allows for higher-income opportunities.
JON SMITH SUBS: (Booth 336) Offering a fresh, new area developer opportunity in the sandwich industry, Jon Smith Subs provides a customer experience second to none, serving high-quality subs right off the grill along with crispy, piping-hot french fries delivered right to the customer’s table to enhance their casual-dining experience. John Smith Subs offers a delicious variety of traditional giant deli subs and other grilled specialties.
Area developers benefit from a longstanding brand founded in 1988 with a track record of success from providing delicious meals that are even better than expected, backed by the world-class training, operations and marketing support of United Franchise Group.
SOURCE United Franchise Group
179 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)