- Sub Headline: Pledging Commitment To Support Autism Speaks In Fundraising Efforts
- Franchise URL: http://www.unitedrealestate.com
- Listed: March 31, 2016 10:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 31, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // United® Real Estate, a fast-growing real estate and franchise organization, is proud to announce a corporate sponsor partnership with Autism Speaks. United, with a history of raising funds for Autism Speaks, is excited to become an official corporate sponsor. United’s President and Co-Founder, Peter Giese, has a personal connection with the charity’s cause that resonated throughout the company and encouraged United to select Autism Speaks as the official charity of the organization.
Peter’s son, Lucas, is living with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and was diagnosed shortly after his fourth birthday. Peter and his wife began looking for ways to help their son and found that early intervention along with different therapies enabled Lucas to make and continue making great strides. It was then, Peter realized what a great support system and services that Autism Speaks provides and integrated the organization into United’s charity golf tournament. During the charity golf tournament, benefiting Autism Speaks, Peter learned from conversations with our agents and brokers that many of their customers and loved ones needed the support Autism Speaks provides and would benefit from a new corporate partnership. These impactful interactions spurred United Real Estate to seek an official corporate sponsor partnership with Autism Speaks.
“United Real Estate is thrilled to announce our commitment and support as a corporate sponsor of Autism Speaks” explained Peter. “Supporting the needs of the communities United Real Estate operates in has always been a priority in our company. We know the families who have a member that is diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder need assistance. This partnership will greatly benefit these families from ongoing fundraising activities that United will hold throughout the year with our national network. As a company, we look forward to seeing our offices “Light it up Blue” to recognize World Autism Day and Autism Awareness Month.”
To learn more about Peter’s personal experience with his son, Lucas, and about Autism Speaks, visit the article dedicated to them at www.AutismSpeaks.org.
A Closer Look at United Real Estate
United Real Estate – a division of the United Real Estate Group – was founded with the purpose of offering solutions to the challenges facing agents in the residential real estate brokerage industry. Providing the latest training, marketing and technology tools to both agents and brokers under a 100-percent commission strategy, United Real Estate makes it more profitable for an agent to sell real estate and for real estate brokers to leverage a complete system to better grow a successful, thriving real estate brokerage. Named as a “frontrunner” in the real estate industry in the 2013 Swanepoel TRENDS Report, United Real Estate has more than 30 offices and over 1,600 agents. Through a worldwide franchise solution, United continues to rapidly expand. Driven by an unwavering commitment to giving back, a pillar of United’s core values and guiding principles, United Real Estate is proud to support and partner with Autism Speaks, the world’s leading autism science and advocacy organization, as United’s charity of choice.
SOURCE United Real Estate
United Real Estate
Public Relations Department
272 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)