- Sub Headline: Pledging Commitment To Support Autism Speaks In Fundraising Efforts
- Franchise URL: http://www.unitedrealestate.com
- Listed: March 31, 2016 10:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 31, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // United® Real Estate, a fast-growing real estate and franchise organization, is proud to announce a corporate sponsor partnership with Autism Speaks. United, with a history of raising funds for Autism Speaks, is excited to become an official corporate sponsor. United’s President and Co-Founder, Peter Giese, has a personal connection with the charity’s cause that resonated throughout the company and encouraged United to select Autism Speaks as the official charity of the organization.
Peter’s son, Lucas, is living with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and was diagnosed shortly after his fourth birthday. Peter and his wife began looking for ways to help their son and found that early intervention along with different therapies enabled Lucas to make and continue making great strides. It was then, Peter realized what a great support system and services that Autism Speaks provides and integrated the organization into United’s charity golf tournament. During the charity golf tournament, benefiting Autism Speaks, Peter learned from conversations with our agents and brokers that many of their customers and loved ones needed the support Autism Speaks provides and would benefit from a new corporate partnership. These impactful interactions spurred United Real Estate to seek an official corporate sponsor partnership with Autism Speaks.
“United Real Estate is thrilled to announce our commitment and support as a corporate sponsor of Autism Speaks” explained Peter. “Supporting the needs of the communities United Real Estate operates in has always been a priority in our company. We know the families who have a member that is diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder need assistance. This partnership will greatly benefit these families from ongoing fundraising activities that United will hold throughout the year with our national network. As a company, we look forward to seeing our offices “Light it up Blue” to recognize World Autism Day and Autism Awareness Month.”
To learn more about Peter’s personal experience with his son, Lucas, and about Autism Speaks, visit the article dedicated to them at www.AutismSpeaks.org.
A Closer Look at United Real Estate
United Real Estate – a division of the United Real Estate Group – was founded with the purpose of offering solutions to the challenges facing agents in the residential real estate brokerage industry. Providing the latest training, marketing and technology tools to both agents and brokers under a 100-percent commission strategy, United Real Estate makes it more profitable for an agent to sell real estate and for real estate brokers to leverage a complete system to better grow a successful, thriving real estate brokerage. Named as a “frontrunner” in the real estate industry in the 2013 Swanepoel TRENDS Report, United Real Estate has more than 30 offices and over 1,600 agents. Through a worldwide franchise solution, United continues to rapidly expand. Driven by an unwavering commitment to giving back, a pillar of United’s core values and guiding principles, United Real Estate is proud to support and partner with Autism Speaks, the world’s leading autism science and advocacy organization, as United’s charity of choice.
SOURCE United Real Estate
United Real Estate
Public Relations Department
202 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Donates $730,000 to Local Boys & Girls Clubs Through Community Day Event (4 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Bennigan’s Serves Up ‘Summer Shenanigans’ (4 views)
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Celebrates Outstanding Achievements at 2016 Annual Convention (4 views)
- Shoney’s Ready to Show Dads Lots of Love, Fresh Food, Great Value, Friendly Service and FREE Pecan Pie on Father’s Day (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (4 views)
- CycleBar® Collaborates With American Heart Association/American Stroke Association to Improve Heart Health (3 views)
- SONIC® Introduces New Loaded Cheddar Dogs, Expanding Offerings in New $5 SONIC Boom Box* (3 views)
- Anago Cleaning Systems Named a Top Low Cost Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine (3 views)
- Smoothie King Continues Aggressive International Expansion Efforts (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (3 views)
- Hotshots Sports Bar and Grill Opens New Franchise Locations in El Dorado, AR and Concord, NC (3 views)
- Pierre Bossier Mall Welcomes Bossier City’s 1st Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® (3 views)