KANSAS CITY, MO. (FranchisePOD.com) APRIL 29, 2016 – United Real Estate Group, a fast-growing real estate franchise company that operates multiple brands nationwide and in select countries internationally, will be featured on the popular CBS reality series, “Undercover Boss.” The show will be broadcast at 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET/PT on Friday, May 20. This will be the first time a real estate franchise has been featured on the popular program.
United®, established in 1925, continues to grow dramatically and be recognized as an innovative leader in unique, specialized real estate marketing. United Real Estate Group operates under two distinct brands, with United Real Estate focusing on urban residential markets and United Country Real Estate focusing on lifestyle and country markets. As United celebrates its 90th anniversary, CEO Dan Duffy was a prime candidate for “Undercover Boss” as he examines company performance, execution and culture at the local office level. The series has perfected the ability to uncover what is really going on inside some of America’s most iconic companies.
In the episode, Duffy worked directly with affiliated real estate agents and auctioneers.
“With 6,000 affiliated real estate and auction professionals across the U.S., Central America, Mexico and Australia, it is often a challenge to know how services are being delivered to our clients in market and to know each of the amazing individuals that make this organization so successful,” Duffy said. “The opportunity presented by ‘Undercover Boss’ was an extraordinary chance to do just that.”
“Undercover Boss,” in its seventh season, is a two-time Emmy Award-winning reality series that follows high-level executives as they slip secretly into the rank-and-file of their own organizations. Each week, a different leader anonymously joins a team member and works with them as they do their job, offering insights into the inner workings of their operation.
“Supporting the needs of the people and communities in which United operates has always been part of our core values at United. This experience reminded me how important it is for companies to not only provide exceptional services to their customers, but also to ensure everyone working with the company is respected and provided the resources to achieve their goals,” said Duffy. ‘Undercover Boss’ provided us a behind-the-scenes view into our 90-year-old brand. The experience was amazing and emotionally powerful.”
About United Real Estate Group
United Real Estate Group, operating the United Country Real Estate and United Real Estate brands, addresses the unique markets they serve, lifestyle, country and urban, with exclusive marketing, technology and training solutions. Together, the United brands support nearly 500 offices and 6,000 real estate professionals across four continents with a unique, comprehensive marketing program that includes one of the largest portfolios of real estate websites, the largest internal real estate marketing services company, an extensive buyer database of more than 650,000 opt-in buyers, and regional, national and international advertising programs for properties. For more information about United Country Real Estate or United Real Estate, please visit http://www.UnitedCountry.com or http://www.UnitedRealEstate.com.
# # #
671 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts donates $830,000 to VFW for “Help A Hero” scholarships (2 views)