- City: Seattle
- State: Washington
- Listed: January 5, 2017 12:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 04, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // SEATTLE, Wash. – Urban Float, the Seattle-based hydro-therapy floating spa that features light and sound controlled pods containing 200 gallons of water with over 1,200 pounds of Epsom salt, has inked its first multi-unit franchise agreement for three spas in the Houston market.
The three units will be owned and operated by Richard and Dacia Kung. Company plans call for 10 more locations in the greater Houston area within the next couple of years.
“We are eager to bring Urban Float’s holistic benefits to our community of Houston,” said Richard. “The demand for hydrotherapeutic remedies is increasing, and with growing urban neighborhoods accompanied by a strong medical and corporate presence, we are confident that Houston will become a leading market for floatation therapy.”
Richard has over six years of experience as an Ergonomics Specialist with ergoBe, with a focus in developing and implementing efficient sustainable ergonomic programs and software to help reduce workplace injuries, decrease costs, and increase productivity. Dacia has experience as a Business Services Engineer, with focusing on project services and development planning. Additionally, Richard and Dacia both co-founded three successful businesses; ergoBe, Kung Properties, and Tour-A-Culture.
Floaters can expect a relaxing and reenergizing experience that features light and sound controlled pods containing 200 gallons of water with over 1,200 pounds of Epsom salt, creating a relaxing and reenergizing experience that renews the body, refreshes the mind, and revives the senses. Floating also offers many health benefits such as deep relaxation, pain management, enhanced optimism and problem solving-skills, and gives a boost to the creative process.
During a float you are suspended effortlessly in a super saturated solution of Epsom salt and water within a light and sound controlled environment that reduces sensory stimulation and effectively suspends the effects of gravity on the central nervous system. The water is at skin temperature and after a few minutes you lose the awareness of where the body ends and the water begins. Resting in this unique environment creates profound changes within the mind/body system.
“Richard and Dacia have immense leadership experience and we are confident that they will be excellent franchise partners in representing the Urban Float brand,” said Urban Float Founder Joe Beaudry. “As we continue to expand our national footprint, we are eager to present Urban Float’s benefits of the mind, body, and soul to communities across the country.”
With four locations throughout Washington, the company is looking to expand its national footprint with as many as 15 signed franchise agreements in 2017.
To augment the company’s growth, Urban Float is currently seeking both single-unit and multi-unit franchisees. With a franchise fee of $40,000, the total investment to own and operate an Urban Float franchise is approximately $440,000 to $1 million, depending on the amount of floatation pods.
For more information on Urban Float’s franchise opportunity, please visit www.franchise.urbanfloat.com.
About Urban Float
Founded in 2012 in Seattle, and franchising since 2016, Urban Float is a floatation therapy concept using 1,200 pounds of Epsom salt in 200 gallons of skin temperature water that provides a unique and cutting edge experience to customers with a high-end spa ambiance. Urban Float currently has four locations throughout Washington, and is seeking single- and multi-unit franchisees to mainstream floatation therapy.
382 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)