- Sub Headline: Underscores Its 30-yr Commitment To American-Made Products And Job Creation
- Franchise URL: http://www.USAInsulation.net
- Listed: June 16, 2016 8:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CLEVELAND (FranchisePOD.com) June 15, 2016 – With franchise locations continuing to open across the country, USA Insulation needed its own manufacturing facility to meet increasing demand. The decision to build this facility in Cleveland, Ohio was an easy one – it’s where the company is headquartered and also allows USA Insulation to stay true to its commitment of keeping all products American-made.
As companies continue to move operations overseas – according to Economic Policy Institute, more than 2.4 million American manufacturing jobs have been sent overseas since 2001 – it makes it even more important for companies like USA Insulation to create job opportunities here in the United States. And, it’s a strategy that appears to be working. USA Insulation has expanded significantly since it was founded in 1985. Beginning with one location in Ohio, USA Insulation currently has franchises in 25 other markets across the country.
“With over 50,000 homes insulated to date, our brand is now recognized as one of the premier residential retrofit insulation companies in America,” said Patrick Pitrone, President of USA Insulation Franchise Corporation. “USA Insulation’s proprietary injection foam has been used in the sidewalls of new and existing homes for over 30 years and boasts some of the highest R-ratings in the insulation industry.”
USA Insulation’s premium injection foam works for individuals with brick, stucco, wood or sided homes. It can typically be installed in a day or two with little visible signs. Other options, such as loose fill products, have a tendency to settle and create moisture issues over time, which means the insulation needs to be redone every few years.
USA Insulation’s people and products are held to very high standards. The company’s corporate and franchise employees are factory-trained and certified and the insulation itself is created under close inspection.
“From the very beginning, USA Insulation has focused on hiring quality people, using American-made products and providing customers with year-round comfort and savings,” Pitrone added. “With this type of dedication and attention to detail, it is likely there will be many more USA Insulation franchises opening in the coming years.”
About USA Insulation:
USA Insulation is in the business of helping homeowners save thousands of dollars over the course of home ownership through the installation of high-quality residential home insulation. The U.S. Department of Energy’s number one recommendation for reducing energy bills for heating & cooling is by adding insulation – to attic spaces, ceilings, interior walls and crawl spaces. USA Insulation offers the best solutions for your home improvement dollars – including proprietary injection foam that expands to fill all cracks and crevices. Air sealing services are also available to further reduce drafts. USA Insulation is dedicated to providing a superior product and service, resulting in satisfied customers nationwide.
SOURCE USA Insulation
447 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)