- Sub Headline: Husband-and-Wife Team Brings Savings to Businesses and Residents Throughout Missoula Area
- Franchise URL: http://www.Valpak.com
- Listed: June 23, 2016 11:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 23, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) ST. PETERSBURG, FL – Valpak, a leader in local print and digital coupons, announced today that husband-and-wife team Remi and Kristen Berube have purchased Valpak of The Big Sky territory in Montana. They mailed their first Valpak signature Blue Envelope at the end of March to 50,000 households in Missoula, Ravalli and Mineral County.
The couple also owns and operates Big Sky Denture Group, which is how they became familiar with Valpak and its marketing opportunities for small businesses. When the previous territory owner stopped mailing in 2015, the Berubes’ felt the loss.
“We wanted our Valpak back!” says Remi Berube. “Kristen and I knew first-hand from our own marketing experiences with Valpak that its full suite of digital, mobile and print products can be a lifeline for small businesses. Not to mention, as consumers we enjoy the savings it delivers to our inbox and mailbox.”
Both Remi, who grew up in Flathead Valley, and Kristen, who has lived in Montana since early childhood, are denturists by trade and have owned their full-service denture clinic in Missoula for 10 years. Both pride themselves on paying attention to the details and striving to bring their customers 100 percent satisfaction.
“Remi and Kristen have so much enthusiasm for life and for their business,” said Shak Turner, Valpak’s director of franchise sales. “Because they are coming into Valpak ownership having been on the client side, they know exactly what customers are looking for and how to deliver customized digital and print marketing plans that will meet those needs. They are hitting the ground running, and we can’t wait to see them exceed even their own expectations.”
A leader in cooperative direct mail, Valpak mails coupons to nearly 39 million demographically targeted households per month in 45 states and four Canadian provinces. Today, in addition to its flagship Blue Envelope, Valpak offers its business customers an impressive portfolio of digital advertising products including Smartphone apps, Google partnerships, website development, mobile web optimization and reputation management.
Ideal candidates for Valpak franchise ownership should possess a desire to join a trusted, industry-leading brand, work within a proven franchise system, develop relationships with local businesses and have a comfort level with selling new, digital technologies. Franchisees should also possess a minimum liquidity of $75,000, and a minimum net worth of $150,000.
For more information on Valpak franchise opportunities, please contact Shak Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-399-3091 or visit www.valpakfranchising.com.
Discover more about Valpak®
Valpak is at the heart of communities across North America, helping people save, businesses grow and neighborhoods thrive through a network of local franchises in the U.S. and Canada. Valpak marketing consultants live and work in your neighborhood. We know what your customers want (we are them!) and can help you take the guesswork out of advertising with real-world marketing solutions that drive measurable results. From the mailbox to online to mobile devices, Valpak continues to find innovative ways to connect businesses with consumers. Monthly, close to 39 million homes receive our Blue Envelope of savings and traffic on valpak.com and our syndication partner sites exceeds 110 million. Backed by the muscle of Cox Target Media, your local Valpak office has the means and know-how to custom build a marketing campaign that meets your needs and budget. Let us introduce you to the neighborhood. Call Valpak at 1-800-676-6878.
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (954) 789-0432
364 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)