- Franchise URL: http://www.Valpak.com
- Listed: May 25, 2016 9:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) May 25, 2016 – Valpak, a leader in local print and digital coupons, announced today it is looking to further grow its brand in Columbia, South Carolina. The company currently mails to as many as 100,000 households in Columbia but is looking to expand the reach to 150,000 homes that will receive consumer savings in the signature Blue Envelope. To make this possible, Valpak is seeking a sales-driven entrepreneur to acquire the franchise and help strengthen the local Valpak market.
According to the University of South Carolina, South Carolina’s retail trade employment growth nearly doubled statewide in 2015, marking a significant opportunity for Valpak’s expansion in the region. Additionally, in 2015, CNBC ranked South Carolina’s cost of doing business and the state’s workforce 22nd best in the nation, based on the cost of taxes, utilities, wages, workers’ compensation, and commercial rent.
“In recent years, Columbia has experienced impressive economic growth, specifically in the business and professional services sectors,” said Shak Turner, Valpak’s director of franchise sales. “When business is good, consumers will spend — it’s that simple. As a leading direct marketing company, it’s exciting to know Valpak can assist local businesses in their own economic growth by offering services through our popular mailer, along with our vast suite of digital advertising tools.”
Additionally, Columbia boasts the nation’s largest Army training facility, Fort Jackson. Valpak’s impressive veteran incentive program, including waived start-up fees for qualified, honorably discharged U.S. military veterans, provides a savings of $32,500 and makes it easier for veterans to start their own franchise business and receive training at no direct cost.
A leader in cooperative direct mail, Valpak mails coupons to nearly 39 million demographically targeted households per month in 45 states and four Canadian provinces. Today, in addition to its flagship Blue Envelope, Valpak offers its advertisers an impressive portfolio of digital advertising products including valpak.com, Smartphone apps, Google partnerships, website development, mobile web optimization and reputation management.
With more than 25 million Americans using couponing apps each month, Valpak’s digital offerings have been a big draw for new franchisees. Digital coupon use is on the rise, and ample gains are projected in 2016. In the past year, Valpak’s print offerings have also expanded with on-envelope advertising and circulars.
Ideal candidates for Valpak franchise ownership should possess a desire to join a trusted, industry-leading brand, work within a proven franchise system, develop relationships with local businesses and have a comfort level with selling new, digital technologies. Franchisees should also possess a minimum liquidity of $75,000, and a minimum net worth of $150,000.
For more information on Valpak franchise opportunities, please contact Shak Turner at email@example.com or 727-399-3091 or visit www.valpakfranchising.com.
Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Valpak is one of the leading direct marketing companies in the U.S. and Canada. We provide print and digital advertising through a network of 160 local franchises. From mailbox to mobile phone, Valpak brings exciting local business offers and opportunities to millions of consumers. Each month, our well-known Blue Envelope of savings is mailed to about 39 million demographically targeted households in 45 states and in four Canadian provinces. Our digital suite of products, including valpak.com, reaches more than 110 million users. Founded in 1968, Valpak is owned by Cox Target Media, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group in Atlanta.
244 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)