- City: St. Petersburg
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.valpak.com
- Listed: February 24, 2016 9:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., Feb. 24, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Valpak, a leader in local print and digital coupons, announced today it is looking to further grow its brand in Nashville, Tennessee. The company is seeking an entrepreneur to invest in this franchise opportunity and continue to strengthen its market presence. There are as many as 500,000 households in Nashville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Antioch, Brentwood and other nearby cities that are receiving the consumer savings Valpak brings to the area.
Nashville continues to earn national recognition for its business growth, such as with a spot on Business Insider’s list of the hottest American cities for 2016. Couple that with the recent report from the International Franchise Association showing that the total number of U.S. franchise businesses is expected to be close to 800,000 by the end of the year. Valpak knows this is the right time to grow in Nashville.
“Nashville is a highly creative city, but it isn’t just known for music anymore. It has the job and population growth to support small business entrepreneurs in many industries, plus that ‘coolness’ factor that attracts residents and visitors alike,” said Greg Courchane, Valpak’s director of franchise sales. “Valpak helps businesses and consumers connect in innovative ways, and we look forward to bringing a new franchisee on board to put our suite of digital and print marketing tools to work for Nashville communities.”
A leader in cooperative direct mail, Valpak mails coupons to nearly 39 million demographically targeted households per month in 45 states and four Canadian provinces. Today, in addition to its flagship Blue Envelope, Valpak offers its business customers an impressive portfolio of digital advertising products including Smartphone apps, Google partnerships, website development, mobile web optimization and reputation management.
With more than 25 million Americans using couponing apps each month,Valpak’s digital offerings have been a big draw for new franchisees. Digital coupon use is on the rise, and ample gains are projected in 2016. In the past year, Valpak’s print offerings have also expanded with on-pack advertising and circulars.
Ideal candidates for Valpak franchise ownership should possess a desire to join a trusted, industry-leading brand, work within a proven franchise system, develop relationships with local businesses and have a comfort level with selling new, digital technologies. Franchisees should also possess a minimum liquidity of $75,000, and a minimum net worth of $150,000.
For more information on Valpak franchise opportunities, please contact Greg Courchane at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-399-3091 or visit www.valpakfranchising.com.
Discover more about Valpak®
Valpak is at the heart of communities across North America, helping people save, businesses grow and neighborhoods thrive through a network of local franchises in the U.S. and Canada. Valpak marketing consultants live and work in your neighborhood. We know what your customers want (we are them!) and can help you take the guesswork out of advertising with real-world marketing solutions that drive measurable results. From the mailbox to online to mobile devices, Valpak continues to find innovative ways to connect businesses with consumers. Monthly, close to 39 million homes receive our Blue Envelope of savings and traffic on valpak.com and our syndication partner sites exceeds 110 million. Backed by the muscle of Cox Target Media, your local Valpak office has the means and know-how to custom build a marketing campaign that meets your needs and budget. Let us introduce you to the neighborhood. Call Valpak at 1-800-676-6878.
125 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (12 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (9 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)