- City: St. Petersburg
- State: Florida
- Listed: December 7, 2015 12:20 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., Dec. 7, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Valpak, a leader in local print and digital coupons, announced today it is looking to further grow the brand in Huntsville, Ala. Digital coupon use is on the rise, with more than 25 million Americans using couponing apps each month and ample gains projected for the remainder of 2015 and 2016. With this growing dependency on technology, Valpak is continuing to capitalize on the trend by widening its suite of digital products and is currently seeking entrepreneurs to invest in new franchise territories in the Huntsville market.
The company expanded its footprint in the Alabama market earlier this year when Daniel and Ann Gallegly acquired the Central Alabama territory. The signature blue envelope now mails to nearly 130,000 households in Birmingham, Jefferson and Shelby counties. Valpak’s digital offerings have been a big draw for new franchisees – a major selling point for the Gallegly husband and wife team.
“Ann and I are thrilled to be part of the Valpak family,” said Daniel Gallegly, Valpak of Central Alabama franchisee. “The brand was an obvious choice for our next business venture, based on the extensive support we receive from the network and the corporate office. Valpak also has a proven and successful business model.”
On the heels of the Gallegly’s success in the Central Alabama region, Valpak is now targeting the state for additional expansion, starting with Huntsville.
“Alabama is a hot spot for us right now, as we near the end of 2015 and gear up for aggressive expansion in the coming months,” said Greg Courchane, Valpak’s director of franchise sales. “The Gallegly’s success in their market further solidifies the demand for marketing partners in the state and we look forward to bringing new franchisees on board to bring business and residents great ways to save through Valpak.”
A leader in cooperative direct mail, Valpak mails coupons to nearly 40 million demographically targeted households per month in more than 100 markets in 45 states and four Canadian provinces. Today, in addition to its flagship Blue Envelope, Valpak offers its business customers an impressive portfolio of digital advertising products including Smartphone apps, which are also integrated into the Samsung Wallet, Apple Passbook, Google Wallet and online coupons to reach consumers at home, and on-the-go.
Ideal candidates for Valpak franchise ownership should possess a desire to join a trusted, industry-leading brand, work within a proven franchise system, develop relationships with local businesses and have a comfort level with selling new, digital technologies. Franchisees should also possess a minimum liquidity of $75,000, and a minimum net worth of $150,000.
For more information on Valpak franchise opportunities, please contact Greg Courchane at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-399-3091 or visit www.valpakfranchising.com.
Discover more about Valpak®
Valpak is at the heart of communities across North America, helping people save, businesses grow and neighborhoods thrive through a network of local franchises in the U.S. and Canada. Valpak marketing consultants live and work in your neighborhood. We know what your customers want (we are them!) and can help you take the guesswork out of advertising with real-world marketing solutions that drive measurable results. From the mailbox to online to mobile devices, Valpak continues to find innovative ways to connect businesses with consumers. Monthly, close to 40 million homes receive our Blue Envelope of savings and traffic on valpak.com and our syndication partner sites exceeds 110 million. Backed by the muscle of Cox Target Media, your local Valpak office has the means and know-how to custom build a marketing campaign that meets your needs and budget. Let us introduce you to the neighborhood. Call Valpak at 1-800-676-6878.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America’s leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading destination for online coupon codes and grocery deals. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 59 radio stations, seven daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million print and online newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online www.coxmediagroup.com.
144 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (2 views)