- City: St. Petersburg
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.valpak.com
- Listed: March 15, 2016 12:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 15, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ST. PETERSBURG, FL. – Valpak, a leader in local print and digital coupons, announced today it is looking to further grow its brand in Raleigh and Greensboro, North Carolina. The company is seeking entrepreneurs to invest in these franchise opportunities as it continues to strengthen its presence in both key markets. There are as many as 250,000 households in the Raleigh area and 120,000 households throughout Greensboro that are currently receiving consumer savings from Valpak.
Raleigh is the ninth fastest-growing city in the nation in terms of local population and economy, according to Forbes’ 2016 rankings. Additionally, Greensboro received acclaim from Forbes in the magazine’s 2015 ranking of Best Places for Business and Careers. Valpak knows these cities are prime markets to start and grow a small business, which is why it’s scouting for potential entrepreneurs in these areas.
“Over the past several years, North Carolina has grown to a global economy. Its healthy business climate mixed with an impressive quality of life makes cities like Raleigh and Greensboro highly marketable to potential business owners,” said Greg Courchane, Valpak’s director of franchise sales. “Millions of households open our well-recognized ‘Blue Envelope’ each month to find great deals in their neighborhoods. In addition, Valpak gives its franchisees a competitive edge with a suite of digital marketing tools to help small businesses grow and consumers save in communities throughout Greensboro and Raleigh.”
A leader in cooperative direct mail, Valpak mails coupons to nearly 39 million demographically targeted households per month in 45 states and four Canadian provinces. Today, in addition to its flagship Blue Envelope, Valpak offers its business customers an impressive portfolio of digital advertising products including Smartphone apps, Google partnerships, website development, mobile web optimization and reputation management.
With more than 25 million Americans using couponing apps each month, Valpak’s digital offerings have been a big draw for new franchisees. Digital coupon use is on the rise, and ample gains are projected in 2016. In the past year, Valpak’s print offerings have also expanded with on-pack advertising and circulars.
Ideal candidates for Valpak franchise ownership should possess a desire to join a trusted, industry-leading brand, work within a proven franchise system, develop relationships with local businesses and have a comfort level with selling new, digital technologies. Franchisees should also possess a minimum liquidity of $75,000, and a minimum net worth of $150,000.
For more information on Valpak franchise opportunities, please contact Greg Courchane at email@example.com or 727-399-3091 or visit www.valpakfranchising.com.
Discover more about Valpak®
Valpak is at the heart of communities across North America, helping people save, businesses grow and neighborhoods thrive through a network of local franchises in the U.S. and Canada. Valpak marketing consultants live and work in your neighborhood. We know what your customers want (we are them!) and can help you take the guesswork out of advertising with real-world marketing solutions that drive measurable results. From the mailbox to online to mobile devices, Valpak continues to find innovative ways to connect businesses with consumers. Monthly, close to 39 million homes receive our Blue Envelope of savings and traffic on valpak.com and our syndication partner sites exceeds 110 million. Backed by the muscle of Cox Target Media, your local Valpak office has the means and know-how to custom build a marketing campaign that meets your needs and budget. Let us introduce you to the neighborhood. Call Valpak at 1-800-676-6878.
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (954) 789-0432
170 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (14 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- CHEF IT UP & CHEF IT UP 2 GO Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Enters Latest Extreme Sport Skijoring With Title Sponsorship Of ‘Ice Cowboys’ Pilot Episode (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (1 views)