Veteran Owned Junk Removal Franchise Thanks Military Comrades with Discounted Services on Veterans Day
- Sub Headline: JDog Junk Removal & Hauling Offers Half-Off Services this Nov. 11 for Veterans
- City: Berwyn
- State: Pennsylvania
- Listed: November 18, 2015 12:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
BERWYN, Pa. – November 03, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – JDog Junk Removal & Hauling, a full-service junk removal and hauling franchise, will honor local service members this Veterans Day. The veteran owned and operated company is offering half-off services for military veterans who book the job for Veterans Day, November 11.
With locations in California, Pennsylvania, Texas, Louisiana, South Carolina, North Carolina, Illinois, Tennessee, North Carolina and New Jersey, veterans and their families in these areas will be able to take advantage of the opportunity to rid their homes or businesses of unwanted goods. The offer is good for half-off one service for military veterans, as long as the service is booked for Veterans Day.
“Our organization is thrilled to have the opportunity to give back to veterans who are in need of our services,” said CEO and Founder Jerry Flanagan, an Army veteran himself. “This is our way of saying ‘Thank You’ – from one veteran to another – to the men and women who have made such honorable sacrifices for our country.”
Professionally trained JDog Junk Removal teams will sort, recycle, discard and haul the items. The company donates and recycles as much of the collected junk as possible and works closely with local and national organizations like Goodwill, donates doors and windows to Habitat for Humanity, and drops off books to local charities, churches and hospitals.
JDog Junk Removal is a fast growing national franchise entirely owned and operated by military veterans, active-duty military personnel, or immediate family members of the two. Founded on the core principles of respect, integrity and trust, the company has dedicated itself to the professional advancement of veterans making the transition to civilian life. Additionally, JDog Junk Removal donates 10 percent of its annual revenue to a military cause, which is selected by the franchisees.
To schedule junk removal and hauling services with your nearest location or to learn more about the company, visit www.jdogjunkremoval.com.
About JDog Junk Removal & Hauling
JDog Junk Removal & Hauling is a national company that awards franchises exclusively to military veterans and veteran family members – people who understand the notion of service to our country, hard work, and dedication. The company is committed to offering its proven operating model to veterans and military family members, enabling them to realize the American dream of business ownership. JDog is actively looking for qualified franchisees to join the JDog movement nationwide. For more information on JDog Junk Removal & Hauling, please visit www.jdogjunkremoval.com.
SOURCE JDog Junk Removal & Hauling
166 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)