- Sub Headline: For the third year in a row, select Red Hot & Blue BBQ Restaurant locations are offering veterans, (active, inactive or retired military) servicemen and servicewomen a complimentary entrée with the purchase of two drinks and a second entrée of equal or greater value (up to a maximum value of $10). The offer is valid for three days: Monday, November 9; Tuesday, November 10 and Wednesday, November 11, 2015.
- Street: 154 Charlois Boulevard
- City: Winston-Salem
- State: North Carolina
- Zip/Postal Code: 27103
- Franchise URL: http://www.redhotandblue.com
- Listed: November 17, 2015 4:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
WINSTON-SALEM, NC (FranchisePOD.com) November 02, 2015 – For the third year in a row, select Red Hot & Blue BBQ Restaurant locations are offering veterans, (active, inactive or retired military) servicemen and servicewomen a free entrée with the purchase of two drinks and a second entrée of equal or greater value (up to a maximum value of $10), and proof of military service.
“A lot of restaurants provide discounts on Veteran’s Day. For the past few years we have extended the opportunity for a complimentary buy-one-get-one meal to span three days, rather than the traditional one-day offer. It is our way to sincerely honor and thank all our military personnel, ” explains President, Randy McCann.
This offer is available at the following Red Hot & Blue locations:
Maryland: Annapolis; Gaithersburg; Laurel; Waldorf
Virginia: Fairfax; Herndon; Kingstowne; Manassas; Leesburg; Warrenton; Williamsburg
New Jersey: Cherry Hill
North Carolina: Cary; Raleigh; Winston-Salem
Texas: Flower Mound; Fort Worth; North Richland Hills
Proof of military service includes: dressing in uniform, DD14 form, dog tags, or current or expired military I.D. The Red Hot & Blue offer is available for three days–Monday, November 9; Tuesday, November 10; and Wednesday, November 11, 2015–with proof of military service and the purchase of two drinks and a second entrée. The coupon is available online at: http://redhotandblue.com/central/veterans2015.
In addition, Red Hot & Blue Restaurants announce they are giving away a $10 Red Hot & Blue Bonus Card with the purchase $50 or more in Red Hot & Blue gift cards at participating locations. With every $50 purchase in gift cards, receive one $10 Bonus Card. Perfect for holiday gifts.
About Red Hot & Blue Restaurants, Incorporated
Red Hot and Blue Restaurants, Inc. was named in the top 3 “Best Barbecue Chains in America” according to The Daily Meal article originally published on March 5, 2014. Editor Dan Myers sifted through regional preferences to funnel the most popular chains in his list of 10 Best Barbecue chains in America. Criteria for selection was based on: “local renown, consistency of food across all the locations, adherence to traditional barbecue techniques like “low and slow” on-premise smoking, atmosphere and most importantly, if the food tastes good.” The full article may found online at: http://www.thedailymeal.com/10-best-barbecue-chains-america/3414.
The original Red Hot & Blue Restaurant was founded in 1988 in Arlington, Virginia by a group of true Southerners (including three politicians from Tennessee) and a transplanted “Yankee” who could not find authentic slow-smoked Memphis-style barbeque to their liking in the Nation’s Capital. Since its start, Red Hot & Blue has grown into 23 locations in 6 states: Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Texas, and Virginia, The Red Hot & Blue mission is to “serve only the best quality authentic Memphis-style Barbeque in a fun, casual atmosphere surrounded by blues music and memorabilia.” Red Hot & Blue’s premier catering team has been serving the Washington DC area for over 25 years at events from birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers or graduation gatherings, corporate meetings and presentations, retirement parties and family reunions to casual or formal weddings and large banquets.. For more information, visit http://www.redhotandblue.com.
For additional information or franchise opportunities, please contact: Randy McCann, President, Red Hot & Blue Restaurants, Inc., 154 Charlois Boulevard, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, 27103. Phone: 336-714-1515.. The general web site for Red Hot & Blue Restaurants is http://www.redhotandblue.com.
SOURCE Red Hot and Blue Restaurants, Inc
Red Hot & Blue
Red Hot & Blue
134 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)