- Sub Headline: Working with VetFran, this vape brand's growth potential, mentorship program, product portfolio and marketing support is connecting with active and former members of the military.
- Listed: August 24, 2017 3:16 pm
- Expires: 306 days, 13 hours
Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners
MIAMI – Aug. 24, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // – VaporFi recently announced its new membership with VetFran to provide recently separated Veterans with franchise ownership opportunities throughout the U.S., with documented success in supporting franchisees with guidance and mentorship throughout the franchising process. Currently, Veterans of the Army, Air Force, Marines and Navy make up the first class of franchisees to open VaporFi stores in 2017 and 2018 throughout the U.S.
“Both my sister and I are recently separated Veterans who will use our military experience and corporate training to open and operate our Tampa stores successfully,” said Alex Asencio, an Air Force recruiter opening two stores in the Tampa Bay area. His sister Maria, a former Air Force technical sergeant and personnel specialist with a degree in human resources management will assist him with both store management and day-to-day operations.
VaporFi offers Veterans 20% off of franchise fees, as well as guidance and mentoring from VaporFi’s headquarters team, which also includes a number of military veterans. The opportunity allows franchisees to immediately tap into a billion-dollar growth industry.
“VaporFi is looking for motivated, self-starting, creative and results driven professionals to join our growing franchise team, so naturally our nation’s military veterans show up for the opportunity,” said CEO Nick Molina. “After serving this country, we’re proud to offer our support throughout their new career as small business owners with VaporFi,” he added.
For more information on VaporFi’s new website and pricing,visit them online, and follow them on Facebook,Twitter and Instagram.
VaporFi is an electronic cigarette/vapor products manufacturer that couples its strong presence in the online e-commerce vapor market with U.S. and international retail locations. Having launched to immediate success and experienced rapid expansion through franchising, VaporFi remains the most exciting brand of electronic cigarette, e-liquid and vapor products around. For more information on the brand, products and locations, visit www.VaporFi.com.
129 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)