- Sub Headline: Working with VetFran, this vape brand's growth potential, mentorship program, product portfolio and marketing support is connecting with active and former members of the military.
- Listed: August 24, 2017 3:16 pm
- Expires: 254 days, 6 hours
Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners
MIAMI – Aug. 24, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // – VaporFi recently announced its new membership with VetFran to provide recently separated Veterans with franchise ownership opportunities throughout the U.S., with documented success in supporting franchisees with guidance and mentorship throughout the franchising process. Currently, Veterans of the Army, Air Force, Marines and Navy make up the first class of franchisees to open VaporFi stores in 2017 and 2018 throughout the U.S.
“Both my sister and I are recently separated Veterans who will use our military experience and corporate training to open and operate our Tampa stores successfully,” said Alex Asencio, an Air Force recruiter opening two stores in the Tampa Bay area. His sister Maria, a former Air Force technical sergeant and personnel specialist with a degree in human resources management will assist him with both store management and day-to-day operations.
VaporFi offers Veterans 20% off of franchise fees, as well as guidance and mentoring from VaporFi’s headquarters team, which also includes a number of military veterans. The opportunity allows franchisees to immediately tap into a billion-dollar growth industry.
“VaporFi is looking for motivated, self-starting, creative and results driven professionals to join our growing franchise team, so naturally our nation’s military veterans show up for the opportunity,” said CEO Nick Molina. “After serving this country, we’re proud to offer our support throughout their new career as small business owners with VaporFi,” he added.
For more information on VaporFi’s new website and pricing,visit them online, and follow them on Facebook,Twitter and Instagram.
VaporFi is an electronic cigarette/vapor products manufacturer that couples its strong presence in the online e-commerce vapor market with U.S. and international retail locations. Having launched to immediate success and experienced rapid expansion through franchising, VaporFi remains the most exciting brand of electronic cigarette, e-liquid and vapor products around. For more information on the brand, products and locations, visit www.VaporFi.com.
184 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)