Villa Restaurant Group Officially Cuts The Ribbon To Open Its New Food Hall At Orlando International Airport
- Sub Headline: New Airside 2 Terminal Food Court Features QSR Brands Including Villa Italian Kitchen, Green Leaf’s & Bananas, Asian Chao, Jersey Mike’s, The Market by Villa and Chipotle
- Franchise URL: http://www.VillaRestaurantGroup.com
- Listed: May 13, 2016 6:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 12, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MORRISTOWN, NJ – On Tuesday, May 10, Villa Restaurant GroupSM, global multi-brand restaurant operator and franchisor, cut the ribbon to officially open the counters of its highly-anticipated new food hall at the Orlando International Airport, featuring some of the country’s most beloved quick-service restaurant brands all under one roof. Completely transforming the airport’s Airside 2 Terminal food court, Villa Restaurant Group’s new food hall consists of six concepts for travelers and airport employees to enjoy, including Villa Italian Kitchen®, Green Leaf’s SM & Bananas® and The Market by Villa SM, as well as partner brands Jersey Mike’s SubsSM, Asian Chao® Oriental Eatery and Chipotle Mexican Grill® (the fifth airport location in the world for the popular brand; opening at a later date). The new restaurants will offer a wide-ranging variety of cuisines to fit every taste and dietary preference with menu items available to satisfy every possible demographic and budget.
The Airside 2 Terminal food hall redevelopment project has transformed the current dining offering by expanding the brand lineup, increasing options and completely remodeling the common seating area. Selected as the preferred proposer amongst seven total groups, Villa Restaurant Group was officially approved by the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA) on April 15th. The win marks a major milestone for the New Jersey-based company as it looks to expand its growing airport concession division. This addition to Villa Restaurant Group’s food hall portfolio is estimated to bring in more than $150 million in revenue over a 10-year term and has also added nearly 200 permanent jobs to the local economy – ranging from maintenance to management.
“We are excited to officially open our new food hall at Orlando International Airport,” said Adam Torine, Executive Vice President of Development, Villa Restaurant Group. “We believe the wide variety of local, regional and nationally acclaimed brands will provide our guests a great experience in a comfortable and inviting atmosphere that will enhance the overall traveler experience,” Torine said. “The initial feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, and we look forward to an exciting future at Orlando International Airport.”
Villa Restaurant Group’s design of the dynamic new 11,100+-square-foot space leverages the abundance of natural light brought in by the terminals existing skylights, delivering a warm Florida vibe. It also boasts a comfortable, outdoor Orlando patio feel with a unique and inviting seating area featuring a blend of large and small tables, power outlets and a lounge area equipped with a large media wall.
With nearly 39 million annual passengers, Orlando International Airport is currently the 14th busiest airport in the United States, and strives to value and delight its customers through a design concept known as The Orlando Experience®. The Airside 2 terminal currently houses Southwest Airlines and Virgin America.
What began with a single pizzeria in New York City more than 50 years ago, Villa Restaurant Group has since grown to encompass nearly 400 total restaurant locations across 15 quick and full service brands in 42 US States and 6 total countries. Over the past several years, Villa Restaurant Group has focused on multi-unit opportunities, airport development and master-leased food courts, expansion of management services, the creation of new restaurant concepts and strategic partnerships to help fuel its impressive growth. The Orlando International Airport project will mark Villa’s fourth master food hall project and join the portfolio alongside similar projects at The Sands Casino Resort in Bethlehem, PA, Arizona Mills in Tempe, AZ, and Leesburg Premium Outlets in Northern Virginia.
About Villa Restaurant GroupSM (previously known as Villa Enterprises)
Villa Restaurant GroupSM is a global multi-brand restaurant operator and franchisor. Founded in 1964 by Michele (Michael) Scotto, a Naples, Italy native, Villa Restaurant Group began as a small pizzeria next to the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City. Today, Villa Restaurant Group is an international organization that recently celebrated its 51st anniversary with nearly 400 restaurants in malls, airports, casinos and other high-traffic locations.
Villa Restaurant Group’s quick service restaurant brands, including Villa Italian Kitchen®, Green Leaf’s Beyond Great Salads®, Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt®, South Philly Cheesesteaks & Fries®, Far East Asian FireSM, Mo’ Burger® and other emerging brands, can be found across 41 U.S. states, Puerto Rico and eight additional countries. Villa Restaurant Group also operates full service restaurants in New Jersey under the 40North GroupSM brand including The Black Horse Tavern & PubSM, The OfficeSM, Steelworks Buffet & GrilSM, PiattinoSM and George & Martha’sSM. For more information, please visit www.villarestaurantgroup.com.
SOURCE Villa Restaurant GroupSM
419 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)