- Sub Headline: Local Entrepreneurs Opens New Café; Serves as Community Hub for Eating Healthy
- Franchise URL: http://www.vitalitybowls.com
- Listed: April 1, 2016 4:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHULA VISTA, Calif. – The wait is over in Chula Vista. Local residents, professionals and students no longer need to struggle with eating healthy when out and about. Vitality Bowls, which specializes in açaí bowls – a thick blend of the Amazon’s antioxidant-rich açaí berry, topped with a variety of superfoods – announced today the opening of its café in Chula Vista. The new franchise location will be the first for Victor and Kristina Reeves who plan to open 1-2 additional cafés in the San Diego area.
“The approach that Vitality Bowls takes to offering healthy ingredients to an on-the-go meal is exactly what is needed in the Chula Vista area,” said Victor Reeves, a firefighter in Chula Vista for the past eleven years. “After trying an açaí bowl for the first time, I knew this was a concept that I wanted to invest in. I’m excited to bring the café and a healthy lifestyle to everyone in Chula Vista.”
Slated to open on April 14, the new restaurant will be located at 2015 Birch Road Ste #907 conveniently situated at the busy intersection of Olympic Parkway and Eastlake Parkway in the Otay Ranch Town Center. This restaurant will be the 17th Vitality Bowls café in California, joining the 22 locations based nationwide.
Originating in Northern California, Vitality Bowls has solidified itself as America’s superfood café – combining a dynamic café vibe with a unique collection of menu items containing high nutritional values and extraordinary tastes. Vitality Bowls offers an antioxidant-rich menu, with breakfast, lunch and dinner items made to order for each customer. All açaí bowls and smoothies do not contain ingredient fillers such as ice, frozen yogurt, added sugar or artificial preservatives, giving the purest taste possible.
The menu features a variety of options, such as the Energy Bowl (with organic açaí, goji berries and bee pollen), the Dragon Bowl (featuring organic pitaya, coconut milk and bananas) and their signature Vitality Bowl (with organic açaí, strawberries and honey). Additionally, the brand recently announced exclusive additions to their kids menu. Plus, fresh juices, organic soups, panini and salads are available in each café.
“Victor and Kristina are the perfect fit for the new café in Chula Vista,” said Tara Gilad, co-founder of Vitality Bowls. “Not only is the pairs’ entrepreneurial spirit remarkable, they also embody the essence of the Vitality Bowls brand and stand for the healthy lifestyle that we’re so passionate about.”
Since launching in 2011, the brand has ignited significant growth. In 2014, the concept began franchising and within the past year has signed development deals for nearly 40 units. Today, there are currently 20 open and operating with additional units in development.
About Vitality Bowls
Roy and Tara Gilad, a pair of successful business owners, founded Vitality Bowls in 2011 in San Ramon, California. The duo started the superfood café concept together as a result of discovering their daughter’s severe food allergies and wanting to find safe, healthy food alternatives. Since franchising began in 2014, the brand has seen significant growth with nearly 40 cafes open and in development. Today, Vitality Bowls is redefining the fast casual healthy food restaurant sector every day at each of its locations across the country.
To learn more about Vitality Bowls franchise opportunities, visit http://vitalitybowls.com/franchise and for more information about the brand, visit the company website at http://vitalitybowls.com.
SOURCE Vitality Bowls
All Points Public Relations
402 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)