- Sub Headline: Local Entrepreneur Opens New Café; Serves as Community Hub for Eating Healthy
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://vitalitybowls.com
- Listed: December 29, 2015 7:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 29, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // DENVER – The wait will soon be over in Denver.
Local residents, professionals and students no longer need to struggle with eating healthy when out and about. Vitality Bowls, which specializes in açaí bowls – a thick blend of the Amazon’s antioxidant-rich açaí berry, topped with a variety of superfoods – announced today the opening of its café in Denver. The new franchise location will be the first for business partners Venkata Punati, Krishna Dhulipalla and Vikas Chintha who plan to open additional cafés in the Denver region.
“From the first bite, I knew it was the start of a new journey for me,” said Venkata, a seasoned operator of fast food and retail businesses. “The incredible taste of the fresh ingredients and the feeling it provides is just an unbeatable combination.”
Slated to open on January 22 in Denver’s heavily trafficked Cherry Creek Mall, this restaurant will be the first Vitality Bowls café in Colorado. It joins an additional 19 locations nationwide.
Originating in Northern California, Vitality Bowls has solidified itself as America’s superfood café – combining a dynamic café vibe with a unique collection of menu items containing high nutritional values and extraordinary tastes. Vitality Bowls offers an antioxidant-rich menu, with breakfast, lunch and dinner items made to order for each customer. All açaí bowls and smoothies do not contain ingredient fillers such as ice, frozen yogurt, added sugar or artificial preservatives, giving the purest taste possible.
The menu features a variety of options, such as the Energy Bowl (with organic açaí, goji berries and bee pollen), the Dragon Bowl (featuring organic pitaya, coconut milk and bananas) and their signature Vitality Bowl (with organic açaí, strawberries and honey). Additionally, the brand recently announced exclusive additions to their kids menu. Plus, fresh juices, soups, panini and salads are available in each café.
“Simply put, we’ve created an environment where our guests discover that eating healthy superfoods can taste great in a variety of ways,” said Tara Gilad, founder and owner of Vitality Bowls. “We look forward to seeing Venkata and general manager Jasmine Punati expand their business in Denver and share the Vitality Bowls movement with the community.”
Since launching in 2011, the brand has ignited significant growth. In 2014, the concept began franchising and within the past year has signed development deals for nearly 40 units. Today, there are currently 20 open and operating with additional units in development.
About Vitality Bowls
Roy and Tara Gilad, a pair of successful business owners, founded Vitality Bowls in 2011 in San Ramon, California. The duo started the superfood café concept together as a result of discovering their daughter’s severe food allergies and wanting to find safe, healthy food alternatives. Since franchising began in 2014, the brand has seen significant growth with nearly 40 cafes open and in development. Today, Vitality Bowls is redefining the fast casual healthy food restaurant sector every day at each of its locations across the country.
To learn more about Vitality Bowls franchise opportunities, visit http://vitalitybowls.com/franchise and for more information about the brand, visit the company website at http://vitalitybowls.com.
SOURCE Vitality Bowls
All Points Public Relations
219 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)