- Street: 4801 E. Indian School Rd., #3
- City: Phoenix
- State: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 85018
- Franchise Fee: $30,000
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $100,000 - $150,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $400,000
- Investment Range: $194,450 - $352,875
- Royalty: 5% + Ad Royalty Fee 3%
- Units In Operation: 30
- Year Founded: 1999
- Franchising Since: 2005
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 11, 2016 6:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
When Jim Valenzuela “V” opened the first V’s Barbershop & Shoeshine in 1999, he simply wanted an old fashioned barbershop to take his son for a haircut and to enjoy the barbershop tradition as he had with his father…
But what he found was something quite extraordinary — a demand for an authentic, upscale, stylish yet traditional men’s grooming establishment.
Word-of-mouth spread quickly among Phoenix’s affluent. He had hit on something that was not only unique and desirable, but also a replicable formula for success.
Since opening V’s, many people have inquired about franchising the concept. Knowing that most of America lacked a well done authentic barbershop, V developed the V’s concept into one that could be opened in markets where men desire a first class grooming experience of their own. V’s now offers a franchise opportunity to select individuals who have the passion and commitment to spread the V’s brand of authenticity, quality and excellence that will allow for sustainable and profitable growth.
- V’s Barbershop opened its first shop in 1999 and sold its first franchise in 2005.
- V’s has classic barbershops located across the country.
- V’s has locations coming soon in the following additional markets: Tucson, Denver, San Diego County, California, Orlando, St. Louis, Chicago, Philadelphia, Chino Hills and Orange County, California.
- V’s Barbershops are upscale venues that resonate with successful men who value appearance and take pride in their grooming habits. There is no “quick cut” or beauty salon feel to any V’s Barbershop.
- While no business is immune to a recession, V’s fares better than most since gentlemen still have to groom for their professions, and hair keeps growing!
- While it’s a simple business to operate, V’s, like any other business, will benefit from your engagement during start up. After your business is established, you should have ample time to pursue additional opportunities, or step away from day-to-day operations if you choose to.
- The initial franchise fee is $30,000 for a 10-year term with an option to renew. This fee is $27,000 for each subsequent unit, or if you have been honorably discharged from the US Armed Forces.
- Additional multi-unit purchase programs are available with reduced franchise fees.
- Royalties are 5% of Gross Sales up to $500,000 then 2 1/2% of Gross Sales above $500,000.
- Reduced royalties are available for multi-unit purchases.
- The advertising fee is 3% of Gross Sales.
- Your initial investment will vary by geographic region and shop size, but is estimated to range between $194,450 and $352,875. This includes all costs to open a V’s — the franchise fee listed above, the real estate and build-out costs, operating expenses for the first 3 months—everything including the barber sink.
- Not a single V’s Barbershop Franchise has ever closed.
635 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (44 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (31 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (24 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (17 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (15 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (20 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (6 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)