- Sub Headline: Cream Launches New “Hot Off The Iron” Cream Waffle Sandwich
- Franchise URL: http://www.CreamNation.com
- Listed: May 10, 2016 10:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 10, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // BERKELEY, Cali. – CREAM, a San Francisco-based dessert franchise that specializes in high quality ice cream sandwiches using fresh, oven-baked cookies, is introducing a twist on their delicious sandwiches, the CREAM Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich.
Made to order on a hot waffle iron, the sweet waffle pairs perfectly with the over 20 flavors of super-premium ice cream and 15-plus toppings.
“The Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich is a tasty, soft, and delicious twist on our classic ice cream sandwich.” said Co-founder, Gus Shamieh. ”We recommend trying the warm waffles paired with Salted Caramel ice cream and gooey Nutella topping or crunchy Fruity Pebbles.”
The CREAM Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich will debut in stores on May 17.
CREAM, which is an acronym for “Cookies Rule Everything Around Me,” offers a menu of over 20 ice cream flavors and 16 cookie flavors and over 15 toppings that customers can mix and match, including vegan and gluten-free options. While the ice cream sandwiches using oven-baked cookies are the main draw, CREAM also has milkshakes, floats, scoops of ice cream, and other baked goods, such as “The Cream Taco,” a waffle cone shaped like a taco loaded with ice cream and toppings.
Since opening its first store in Berkeley in 2010, CREAM has expanded to over 25 locations throughout California, Nevada, and Florida and has 30-40 stores under development.
Headquartered in the Bay Area, CREAM is a rapidly growing fast casual restaurant business that specializes in high quality ice cream sandwiches and other confections. Founded in 2010 and franchising since 2012, CREAM was named one of Nation’s Restaurant News’ “2015 Breakout Brands,” featured on CNBC’s “2016 Hot Franchises to Watch” list, and recognized by BuzzFeed as one of “27 Ice Cream Shops You Need To Visit Before You Die.” There are currently 25 locations open and operating throughout California, Nevada and Florida, with plans to expand its national footprint over the next several years. For more information, please visit www.creamnation.com.
288 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)