- Sub Headline: Cream Launches New “Hot Off The Iron” Cream Waffle Sandwich
- Franchise URL: http://www.CreamNation.com
- Listed: May 10, 2016 10:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 10, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // BERKELEY, Cali. – CREAM, a San Francisco-based dessert franchise that specializes in high quality ice cream sandwiches using fresh, oven-baked cookies, is introducing a twist on their delicious sandwiches, the CREAM Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich.
Made to order on a hot waffle iron, the sweet waffle pairs perfectly with the over 20 flavors of super-premium ice cream and 15-plus toppings.
“The Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich is a tasty, soft, and delicious twist on our classic ice cream sandwich.” said Co-founder, Gus Shamieh. ”We recommend trying the warm waffles paired with Salted Caramel ice cream and gooey Nutella topping or crunchy Fruity Pebbles.”
The CREAM Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich will debut in stores on May 17.
CREAM, which is an acronym for “Cookies Rule Everything Around Me,” offers a menu of over 20 ice cream flavors and 16 cookie flavors and over 15 toppings that customers can mix and match, including vegan and gluten-free options. While the ice cream sandwiches using oven-baked cookies are the main draw, CREAM also has milkshakes, floats, scoops of ice cream, and other baked goods, such as “The Cream Taco,” a waffle cone shaped like a taco loaded with ice cream and toppings.
Since opening its first store in Berkeley in 2010, CREAM has expanded to over 25 locations throughout California, Nevada, and Florida and has 30-40 stores under development.
Headquartered in the Bay Area, CREAM is a rapidly growing fast casual restaurant business that specializes in high quality ice cream sandwiches and other confections. Founded in 2010 and franchising since 2012, CREAM was named one of Nation’s Restaurant News’ “2015 Breakout Brands,” featured on CNBC’s “2016 Hot Franchises to Watch” list, and recognized by BuzzFeed as one of “27 Ice Cream Shops You Need To Visit Before You Die.” There are currently 25 locations open and operating throughout California, Nevada and Florida, with plans to expand its national footprint over the next several years. For more information, please visit www.creamnation.com.
346 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)