- Franchise URL: http://www.wagnwash.com
- Listed: June 9, 2016 11:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 09, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) DENVER – Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery, a full-line specialty retail and grooming center for cats and dogs, has signed a franchise agreement in Cherry Hill, NJ.
The store is slated to open in September and will be first one in New Jersey. Company plans call for opening as many as 10 area locations over the next several years.
“Cherry Hill is a vibrant market and we are thrilled to have found a partner that will not only introduce the brand to New Jersey but also shares the same passion and excitement for animals as we do,” said Dan Remus, co-founder of Wag N’ Wash. “This is another example of our continued expansion efforts in the East Coast.”
Laura Armstrong Leder will own and operate the store. Leder, a breast cancer survivor, previously started a medical billing company and owned it for 15 years. The company was extremely successful and she decided to sell it in 2003. Having faced cancer, it became extremely important to her to do what she loves.
“I have always been very fond of animals so I needed to find a way to share my passion with others,” said Leder. “Wag N’ Wash’s core mission really struck a chord with me; I, too, want to help improve the lives of companion animals everywhere – whether it be from giving other pet parents guidance on pet nutrition to making sure that their pets are well-groomed.”
Founded in 1999 by Jef Strauss and Dan Remus, Wag ‘N Wash Natural Food & Bakery offers a community for pet enthusiasts to come, find quality goods and services for their pet companions, and simply be pet people. Among the store’s offerings are various brands of all-natural pet foods, high-end supplements, grooming and washing facilities, and cool toys. In addition, an in-house bakery, rare in the pet store market, offers treats such as Liver Bites, Pumpkin Ravioli, Poochie Sushi and a variety of pies, cakes and muffins.
Expert nutritional staff is there to help customers make the best nutritional choices; and all the while, furry friends are mingling throughout the store.
Wag N’ Wash locations also support local dog adoption and rescue organizations, dog and cat health events, and pet safety and wellness events.
About Wag ‘N Wash Natural Food & Bakery®
Founded in 1999 and franchising since 2006, Wag ‘N Wash Natural Food & Bakery is a full-line specialty retail destination for cats and dogs that has created a community for pet enthusiasts to come and be pet people. With a mission to recognize, promote, and foster the positive impact that companion pets and their humans have on each other, Wag ‘N Wash provides the full experience – fresh dog treats baking in the oven, natural food, high-end supplements, clean grooming and wash facilities and cool toys. There are currently 11 stores open and operating in Colorado, Arizona, Minnesota, Maryland and Nevada, with others in various stages in development in Kentucky, Washington, Colorado and New Jersey. For more information, visit www.wagnwash.com.
SOURCE Wag ‘N Wash Natural Food & Bakery®
596 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)