- Sub Headline: Company plans call for having as many as ten locations in the next several years.
- Franchise URL: http://www.wagnwash.com
- Listed: April 19, 2016 11:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DENVER, CO – Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery, a full-line specialty retail and grooming destination for cats and dogs, has opened its doors in Las Vegas.
The 4,170-square-foot store is located at 7060 S. Durango Drive in Spring Valley. The store is Wag N’ Wash’s first location in Nevada and tenth overall. Company plans call for opening as many as 10 area locations in the next several years.
Local residents Jeremiah Richardson and Christie McLean will own and operate the store. Their passion for animals and strong desire to educate pet parents about pet nutrition drove them to bring Wag N’ Wash to Las Vegas.
“Las Vegas is widely regarded as one of the best cities in the U.S. for pet owners, so Christie and I are very excited to introduce Wag N’ Wash to the community,” said Richardson. “We look forward to improving the lives of companion animals and help them transition to a much healthier lifestyle.”
Founded in 1999 by Jef Strauss and Dan Remus, Wag ‘N Wash Natural Food & Bakery offers a community for pet enthusiasts to come, find quality goods and services for their pet companions, and simply be pet people. Among the store’s offerings are various brands of all-natural pet foods, high-end supplements, grooming and washing facilities, and cool toys. In addition, an in-house bakery, rare in the pet store market, offers treats such as Liver Bites, Pumpkin Ravioli, Poochie Sushi and a variety of pies, cakes and muffins.
Expert nutritional staff is there to help customers make the best nutritional choices; and all the while, furry friends are mingling throughout the store.
“We pride ourselves in being a one-stop shop for pet enthusiasts,” added Richardson. “Wag N’ Wash allows pet owners to pamper and spoil their companion animals in a multitude of ways.”
Wag N’ Wash locations also support local dog adoption and rescue organizations, dog and cat health events, and pet safety and wellness events.
Store hours are Monday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
About Wag ‘N Wash Natural Food & Bakery®
Founded in 1999 and franchising since 2006, Wag ‘N Wash Natural Food & Bakery is a full-line specialty retail destination for cats and dogs that has created a community for pet enthusiasts to come and be pet people. With a mission to recognize, promote, and foster the positive impact that companion pets and their humans have on each other, Wag ‘N Wash provides the full experience – fresh dog treats baking in the oven, natural food, high-end supplements, clean grooming and wash facilities and cool toys. There are currently nine stores open and operating in Colorado, Arizona and Minnesota, with others in various stages in development in Kentucky, Maryland, Washington, Colorado and New Jersey. For more information, visit www.wagnwash.com.
SOURCE Wag ‘N Wash Natural Food & Bakery®
156 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Sport Clips is Proud to Support Our Veterans (2 views)
- New Franchisee Takes Ownership of Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® in Houston (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Looks To Expand Its Footprint In Midwest (2 views)
- Chem-Dry Franchise Expands Into Turkey (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- FirstLight Home Care to Present on Veteran Panel at IFE 2016 (1 views)
- CycleBar® Collaborates With American Heart Association/American Stroke Association to Improve Heart Health (1 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (1 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Kicks off Summer with “Celebrate 31” Promotion on Tuesday, May 31, Offering Guests $1.31 Ice Cream Scoops (1 views)
- Walk-On’s – ‘North America’s Best Sports Bar’ Sets Sights on DFW (1 views)
- Local Man Named Student of the Year Finalist in LearningRx National Contest for Life Changing Results (1 views)
- PostNet Announces Charleston Small Business as Winner of Brand Refresh Contest (1 views)