- Sub Headline: Company plans call for having as many as ten locations in the next several years.
- Franchise URL: http://www.wagnwash.com
- Listed: April 19, 2016 11:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DENVER, CO – Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery, a full-line specialty retail and grooming destination for cats and dogs, has opened its doors in Las Vegas.
The 4,170-square-foot store is located at 7060 S. Durango Drive in Spring Valley. The store is Wag N’ Wash’s first location in Nevada and tenth overall. Company plans call for opening as many as 10 area locations in the next several years.
Local residents Jeremiah Richardson and Christie McLean will own and operate the store. Their passion for animals and strong desire to educate pet parents about pet nutrition drove them to bring Wag N’ Wash to Las Vegas.
“Las Vegas is widely regarded as one of the best cities in the U.S. for pet owners, so Christie and I are very excited to introduce Wag N’ Wash to the community,” said Richardson. “We look forward to improving the lives of companion animals and help them transition to a much healthier lifestyle.”
Founded in 1999 by Jef Strauss and Dan Remus, Wag ‘N Wash Natural Food & Bakery offers a community for pet enthusiasts to come, find quality goods and services for their pet companions, and simply be pet people. Among the store’s offerings are various brands of all-natural pet foods, high-end supplements, grooming and washing facilities, and cool toys. In addition, an in-house bakery, rare in the pet store market, offers treats such as Liver Bites, Pumpkin Ravioli, Poochie Sushi and a variety of pies, cakes and muffins.
Expert nutritional staff is there to help customers make the best nutritional choices; and all the while, furry friends are mingling throughout the store.
“We pride ourselves in being a one-stop shop for pet enthusiasts,” added Richardson. “Wag N’ Wash allows pet owners to pamper and spoil their companion animals in a multitude of ways.”
Wag N’ Wash locations also support local dog adoption and rescue organizations, dog and cat health events, and pet safety and wellness events.
Store hours are Monday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
About Wag ‘N Wash Natural Food & Bakery®
Founded in 1999 and franchising since 2006, Wag ‘N Wash Natural Food & Bakery is a full-line specialty retail destination for cats and dogs that has created a community for pet enthusiasts to come and be pet people. With a mission to recognize, promote, and foster the positive impact that companion pets and their humans have on each other, Wag ‘N Wash provides the full experience – fresh dog treats baking in the oven, natural food, high-end supplements, clean grooming and wash facilities and cool toys. There are currently nine stores open and operating in Colorado, Arizona and Minnesota, with others in various stages in development in Kentucky, Maryland, Washington, Colorado and New Jersey. For more information, visit www.wagnwash.com.
SOURCE Wag ‘N Wash Natural Food & Bakery®
222 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)