- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.wagnwash.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 3:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DENVER – Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery, a full-line specialty pet retail and grooming destination for dogs and cats, reported record-breaking success in 2015 and is starting 2016 off with ambitious development plans.
Between a handful of development deals that have already been signed and those they plan to sign in the coming months, Wag N’ Wash expects to open 5-6 new stores across the country by the end of the year. There are currently nine locations open and operating in Colorado, Arizona and Minnesota.
“We had our strongest year since launching the franchise opportunity in 2006 and anxiously look forward to carrying the momentum into 2016 and beyond,” said Jef Strauss, co-founder of Wag N’ Wash. “As we grow our national presence, our primary goals remain to continue supporting our existing franchisees, while concentrating on our more ambitious effort on developing new and existing markets.”
In 2015, the Colorado-based pet franchise debuted outside of its Southwest core, opening a new store in Minnesota, and the development team oversaw the signing of six deals that will develop nine new stores throughout Colorado, Kentucky, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Washington.
Strauss expects all of these stores to open in the next 24 months and attributes the increased interest in the franchise opportunity to the unique experience and concept that Wag N’ Wash provides to dogs, cats and even their humans.
Advertised as somewhere you can “wash ‘em, feed ‘em and spoil ‘em all in one cool place,” Wag N’ Wash offers a community for pet enthusiasts to come, find quality goods and services for their pet companions, and simply be pet people. Among the store’s offerings are various brands of all-natural pet foods for dogs and cats, high-end supplements, grooming and washing facilities, and cool toys. In addition, an in-house bakery, rare in the pet store market, offers treats such as Liver Bites, Pumpkin Ravioli, Poochie Sushi and a variety of pies, cakes and muffins using human grade ingredients.
“Our focus on strictly natural, healthy food, treats, supplements and other products not only showcases the fastest growing sub-segment of the pet industry, but portrays us as a dog and cat health food store, promoting the ‘healthy lifestyle’ and it’s growing brand appeal,” said Strauss.
The average investment to open a Wag N’ Wash franchise is approximately $400,000. This includes the franchise fee of $40,000, store build-out costs, training expenses, first three months of rent, furniture, signage, computer equipment, inventory and supplies, initial advertising and grand opening costs, three months of living costs and other expenditures. Wag N’ Wash also offers three-unit and five-unit agreements to select and qualifying candidates.
Company plans also call for awarding another 10-12 franchises in 2016.
For more information about the franchise opportunity, visit www.franchise.wagnwash.com.
About Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery
Founded in 1999 and franchising since 2006, Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery is a full-line specialty retail destination for cats and dogs that has created a community for pet enthusiasts to come and be pet people. With a mission to recognize, promote, and foster the positive impact that companion pets and their humans have on each other, Wag N’ Wash provides the full experience – fresh dog treats baking in the oven, natural food, high-end supplements, full service grooming and self-wash facilities and cool toys. Today, there are nine Wag N’ Wash locations throughout Colorado, Arizona and Minnesota. For more information, visit www.franchise.wagnwash.com.
SOURCE Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery
253 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (4 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)