- Sub Headline: Twelve area development deals commit franchise groups to a total of 118 restaurants.
- City: Boston
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.WahlburgersRestaurant.com
- Listed: March 3, 2016 12:35 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
BOSTON – March 3, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Wahlburgers, the better burger restaurant founded by Chef Paul Wahlberg with celebrity brothers Mark and Donnie, has announced franchise deals with five new franchise groups to open over 30 stores in several major metro markets in Massachusetts, California, Georgia, Michigan, Ohio,North Carolina and South Carolina. Seven restaurants are currently open, with three more slated within the next few months in Boston’s Logan Airport, Las Vegas and Philadelphia.
Since its 2011 debut in Hingham, Massachusetts, Wahlburgers has expanded steadily. To date, 12 area development deals, including two airports, are in place, committing franchise groups to a total of 118 Wahlburgers over the next several years.
“We are on the road to bringing Wahlburgers to a city near you,” said Mark Wahlberg. “We’ve created this family business with a mission to welcome families and friends from around the world to a place where they can break bread, enjoy some great food and lots of laughs.”
“As we pick up the pace of our national expansion, we are pleased to be working with a group of experienced franchisees who have histories of running multiple units successfully,” explained CEO Rick Vanzura. “We’re glad that they are embracing the brand and thank them and the millions of Wahlburgers fans who are contributing to our early success.”
According to Vanzura, a new Massachusetts development group, including Wahlberg family members, will open five to 10 additional restaurants in the state, including one in Dorchester, the brothers’ hometown. Four restaurants are planned for the Carolinas in Charleston, Charlotte, and Myrtle Beach. The greater Atlantametro area and Savannah will be home to six restaurants, and six are slated to open in Cleveland and Detroit, where Wahlburgers will make an exciting debut in Greektown this summer/fall. Eight are planned for the Northern California Bay area, and a 15-store agreement was signed for Los Angeles in January.
Founded by Executive Chef Paul Wahlberg, celebrity brothers Mark and Donnie Wahlberg and other investors, Wahlburgers debuted in October 2011 in Hingham, Mass. The subject of an A&E reality show, Wahlburgers offers a fun, casual music-filled atmosphere where guests, like family, share great food, a few laughs and lots of love. While its interior décor is filled with photos and memorabilia celebrating the Wahlberg brothers’ life journeys from Dorchester, Mass. neighborhood kids to rising chef and international superstars, Wahlburgers makes food the REAL star. Crafted by Chef Paul and served with heart-felt hospitality, menu selections include chef-inspired freshly ground beef burgers served on fresh baked buns, crispy fries, onion rings, tater tots and sweet potato tots, along with tasty housemade sauces and thick, creamy frappes. While burgers are the restaurant’s specialty, guests will enjoy delicious fish and vegetarian options, a variety of fresh-cut salads, and gluten-free buns and lettuce-wrapped burgers and sandwiches upon request. Wahlburgers’ full bar is a popular gathering spot featuring an impressive selection of adult frappes, cocktails, wines and beers including the signature Wahlbrewski – a Harpoon Brewery custom, unfiltered Pale Ale. Dedicated to giving back, Wahlburgers is active in every community it serves. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Wahlburgers offers fast casual and table service. For locations and more information visit wahlburgersrestaurant.com
419 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)