- Sub Headline: June’s “Burger of the Month” featuring unique twist on the classic sandwich
- Franchise URL: http://www.WalkOnsEnterprises.com
- Listed: June 2, 2016 1:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Baton Rouge, LA (FranchisePOD.com) June 01, 2016 – Starting Wednesday, burger lovers across Louisiana will be invited to venture into uncharted territory, as Walk-On’s Bistreaux & Bar introduces its all-new French Dip Burger.
What exactly is a French Dip Burger?
Walk-On’s hosted a friendly, company-wide Burger of the Month Contest and the creative genius behind the French Dip Burger was Blair Baker, a server at the Burbank location. Her French Dip Burger was chosen because they wanted to treat their guests to something a little different and substituted the sliced roast beef from the classic French Dip with a delicious, juicy burger patty.
The all-new French Dip Burger is an 8-oz. seared burger topped with Abita Amber-braised onions, provolone cheese and garlic aioli served on warm poboy bread, with a side of flavorful au jus perfect for dipping. For only $10.99, this special burger even comes with a side of crispy fries.
For all the adults diving into the French Dip Burger, Walk-On’s recommends pairing it with an Abita Amber beer for a truly magical experience.
But don’t wait too long to visit your local Walk-On’s and try the French Dip with a twist. This Burger of the Month will only be around through June 30.
Walk-On’s now has eight locations – two in Baton Rouge and one each in New Orleans, Lafayette, Houma, Shreveport, Lake Charles and Denham Springs. Other restaurants are on the way in Zachary, Covington and Alexandria, as well as Lubbock, Tyler and Houston, Texas. Several additional markets across the Southern United States are likewise on the drawing board.
To inquire about franchising opportunities, qualified applicants may contact Walk-On’s Enterprises President & COO Scott Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a complete menu and more information, visit WalkOnsEnterprises.com.
About Walk-On’s Enterprises
Walk-On’s Enterprises is arguably the most distinctive restaurant company in America. Its concepts are fresh, fun and original, from Walk-On’s Bistreaux & BarSM – voted ESPN’s “#1 Sports Bar in North America” in 2012 – to Happy’s Irish Pub and Walk-On’s Catering. Additional growth lies ahead, as the company expands on its winning combination of delicious, affordable food and drinks presented in an uncommonly warm and friendly atmosphere. For more information, visit walkonsenterprises.com, or contact Ladd Biro at Champion Management at email@example.com or 972.930.9933.
451 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (6 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (2 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)