- Sub Headline: ‘America’s Best Sports Bar’ celebrates grand opening Monday
- City: Baton Rouge
- State: Louisiana
- Franchise URL: http://www.WalkOnsEnterprises.com
- Listed: March 17, 2016 4:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // BATON ROUGE, LA – Denham Springs will get its first taste of Walk-On’s Bistreaux & Bar and its fresh Louisiana cuisine on Monday, March 21.
The Livingston Parish restaurant, located at 27010 Crossing Circle in the Juban Crossing shopping center, will be the third Walk-On’s in the Baton Rouge area and the eighth location statewide.
The community is celebrating with a VIP night Saturday, March 19, during which proceeds from the cash bar will benefit Little League Challenger in Walker. The event is invitation-only.
“I grew up in Denham Springs and can’t tell you how excited we all are to welcome Walk-On’s to the community,” said General Manager Daniel Poche, a graduate of Denham Springs High School with more than 10 years of restaurant experience. “The Cajun-inspired food and the beer and cocktail selection will give the neighborhood a unique place to gather, enjoy a delicious meal and watch the game!”
Walk-On’s menu features quality food made with the finest ingredients including Louisiana seafood and hand-pressed burgers, served in a fun “game day” atmosphere by America’s Cheerleaders. Walk-On’s was voted the “#1 Sports Bar in North America” by ESPN in 2012.
“We’re all really pleased with how beautifully the Denham Springs Walk-On’s turned out and we couldn’t be more happy for Daniel and his team,” said Brandon Landry, co-founder and owner of Baton Rouge-based Walk-On’s Enterprises. “Juban Crossing is such an exciting growth area, and we think Walk-On’s is a perfect fit for the residents and businesses that are flocking to it.”
The newest restaurant opening marks the eighth Walk-On’s location – three in Baton Rouge and one each in New Orleans, Lafayette, Houma, Shreveport and Lake Charles. Other locations are under construction in Zachary, Covington and Alexandria, as well as Lubbock and Tyler, Texas. Several additional markets across the Southern United States are likewise on the drawing board.
Last May, New Orleans Saints superstar Drew Brees and his wife, Brittany, bought into Walk-On’s Enterprises as co-owners. Drew pointed out that Walk-On’s is “a great place to bring my family, teammates and business colleagues” and that they were excited to help “expand the brand across the nation.”
The Denham Springs Walk-On’s is approximately 7,500 square feet, with seating for 250 guests. It will be open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday through Wednesday, and 11 a.m. to midnight Thursday through Saturday.
To inquire about franchising opportunities, qualified applicants may contact Walk-On’s Enterprises President & COO Scott Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a complete menu and more information, visit WalkOnsEnterprises.com.
About Walk-On’s Enterprises
Walk-On’s Enterprises is arguably the most distinctive restaurant company in America. Its concepts are fresh, fun and original, from Walk-On’s Bistreaux & BarSM – voted ESPN’s “#1 Sports Bar in North America” in 2012 – to Happy’s Irish Pub and Walk-On’s Catering. Additional growth lies ahead, as the company expands on its winning combination of delicious, affordable food and drinks presented in an uncommonly warm and friendly atmosphere. For more information, visit walkonsenterprises.com, or contact Ladd Biro at Champion Management at email@example.com or 972.930.9933.
SOURCE Walk-On’s Enterprises
Founder & Principal
210 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)