- Sub Headline: Development agreement executed to bring Walk-On’s Bistreaux & Bar to area by early-2017
- Franchise URL: http://www.WalkOnsEnterprises.com
- Listed: June 14, 2016 5:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 13, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) DALLAS – The DFW Metroplex is home to more sports bars than you can shake a foam finger at. But it’s never had one that’s won the title of “#1 Sports Bar in North America” by ESPN.
That’s about to change, with the announcement that Walk-On’s Bistreaux & Bar is heading to North Texas early next year. And it’s bringing along its signature Louisiana-style menu, game-day atmosphere and America’s Cheerleaders to make sure every guest feels welcome.
Walk-On’s Enterprises co-founder and owner Brandon Landry announced today that the company has executed an Area Development Agreement (ADA) covering the greater Dallas-Fort Worth market with WO Metroplex, LLC, owned by Lubbock entrepreneurs Johnny Qubty and Josh Allen, who are nearing completion on their first Walk-On’s location in their hometown.
Qubty and Allen plan to open five Walk-On’s locations throughout the Metroplex over the next several years.
“Ever since we began working with Walk-On’s on the Lubbock franchise, I’ve been blown away by both this incredible brand and the executive team behind it,” said Qubty. “Josh and I wanted to walk in Lubbock before we started running in DFW, and now we couldn’t be more excited to introduce the ‘Best Sports Bar in North America’ to the people of North Texas.”
Baton Rouge-based Walk-On’s now has eight locations throughout Louisiana – two in Baton Rouge and one each in New Orleans, Lafayette, Houma, Shreveport, Lake Charles and Denham Springs. Other locations are on the way in Zachary, Covington and Alexandria, as well as Houston, Lubbock and Tyler, Texas. Several additional markets across the Southern United States are likewise on the drawing board
Last May, New Orleans Saints superstar Drew Brees and his wife, Brittany, bought into Walk-On’s Enterprises as co-owners. Drew pointed out that Walk-On’s is “a great place to bring my family, teammates and business colleagues” and that they were excited to help “expand the brand across the nation.”
“It’s been a pleasure working with Josh and Johnny over the past several months, and I think they’re the perfect guys to bring Walk-On’s to DFW,” said Landry. “They are passionate about our brand, they know the market and they have all the tools they need to be successful. I have no doubt that the folks in North Texas are going to love the food and atmosphere at Walk-On’s from the minute we first open our doors there.”
Qubty and Allen are currently scouting locations for their first DFW-area location, which they hope to open in early-2017.
To inquire about franchising opportunities, qualified applicants may contact Walk-On’s Enterprises President & COO Scott Taylor at email@example.com.
For a complete menu and more information, visit WalkOnsEnterprises.com.
About Walk-On’s Enterprises
Walk-On’s Enterprises is arguably the most distinctive restaurant company in America. Its concepts are fresh, fun and original, from Walk-On’s Bistreaux & BarSM – voted ESPN’s “#1 Sports Bar in North America” in 2012 – to Happy’s Irish Pub and Walk-On’s Catering. Additional growth lies ahead, as the company expands on its winning combination of delicious, affordable food and drinks presented in an uncommonly warm and friendly atmosphere. For more information, visit walkonsenterprises.com, or contact Ladd Biro at Champion Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.930.9933.
SOURCE Walk-On’s Enterprises
Founder & Principal
304 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)