- Sub Headline: From Grouper & Grits to Sweet Fry A La Mode, there’s no need to suffer while abstaining.
- City: Baton Rouge
- State: Louisiana
- Franchise URL: http://www.WalkOnsEnterprises.com
- Listed: February 12, 2016 9:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 12, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // BATON ROUGE, LA – Lent is a time of reflection, when many people give up certain vices, abstain from eating meat on Fridays and prepare themselves for the Easter celebration.
This Lenten season, abstinence has never tasted so good as at Walk-On’s Bistreaux & Bar, where the fresh Louisiana cuisine is always cooking.
Walk-On’s has prepared a very special, and extensive, menu specifically for guests observing the Lenten tradition. Beginning on Ash Wednesday, Feb. 10, the following limited-time items will be featured:
- Grouper and Grits – Blackened grouper served with sweet corn grits and spicy Cajun cream sauce, topped with thinly sliced fried onion strings;
- Veggie Burger – Black bean chipotle burger served with garlic aioli sauce, tomatoes and red onions, topped with Spring mix and gently tossed in Tabasco pepper jelly;
- Fried Grouper Sandwich – Tempura-battered grouper topped with lettuce, tomato and red onions, dressed with remoulade and tartar sauce, and served on a brioche bun;
- Mahi Fries – Thinly sliced mahi fingers battered, served with mango dipping sauce and garnished with blackening spice and chopped parsley;
- Boom Boom Tacos – Two tortillas filled with red cabbage, Monterey jack cheese, diced tomatoes and spicy shrimp tossed in boom boom sauce, served with a side of sweet potato fries;
- Spinach and Shrimp Flatbread – Crispy flatbread topped with spinach and artichoke dip, spicy blackened shrimp, Monterey jack cheese, diced tomatoes and parmesan cheese;
- Spicy Shrimp Salad – Spring salad mix tossed with remoulade sauce, served with grated chopped eggs, green onions, sliced tomatoes and topped with seasoned shrimp drizzled with boom boom sauce;
- Crawfish Boil Soup – Cream-based spicy soup with crawfish and red pepper, garnished with chopped parsley and served with garlic bread; and,
- Sweet Fry å la Mode – Sweet potato fries caramelized with donut glaze, topped with ice cream, caramel and sweet pecans.
Lent doesn’t last forever, and neither will these limited-time specials. They’ll be on the menu through Saturday, March 26, at participating locations only.
Walk-On’s currently has seven locations – two in Baton Rouge and one each in New Orleans, Lafayette, Houma, Shreveport and Lake Charles. Other locations are under construction in Juban Crossing, Zachary, Covington, Alexandria and Lubbock, Texas. Several additional markets across the Southern United States are likewise on the drawing board.
To inquire about franchising opportunities, qualified applicants may contact Walk-On’s Enterprises President & COO Scott Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a complete menu and more information, visit WalkOnsEnterprises.com.
About Walk-On’s Enterprises
Walk-On’s Enterprises is arguably the most distinctive restaurant company in America. Its concepts are fresh, fun and original, from Walk-On’s Bistreaux & BarSM – voted ESPN’s “#1 Sports Bar in North America” in 2012 – to Happy’s Irish Pub and Walk-On’s Catering. Additional growth lies ahead, as the company expands on its winning combination of delicious, affordable food and drinks presented in an uncommonly warm and friendly atmosphere. For more information, visit walkonsenterprises.com, or contact Ladd Biro at Champion Management at email@example.com or 972.930.9933.
SOURCE Walk-On’s Enterprises
Founder & Principal
352 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)