Watermill Express Announces Franchise Expansion Plan to Meet the Growing Demand for Safe Drinking Water
- Sub Headline: The Nation’s Largest Drive-Up Pure Drinking Water and Ice Company to Expand into Markets where Safe and Clean Water is Most Needed
- Listed: August 2, 2016 2:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
August 02, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) BRIGHTON, Colo. – Watermill Express has announced its plan to advance its franchising strategy and expand into markets with a high demand for safe drinking water.
With more than 1,300 locations across the United States, Watermill Express has a franchising plan to enter into additional key U.S. markets including Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, Nevada and Oklahoma.
Placing a special focus on the regions that need clean water the most, Watermill Express aims to serve thousands of customers with safe, pure drinking water and ice. Customers supply their own refillable containers and drive up to the Watermill Express kiosk to purchase great-tasting water and ice at a fraction of the price they would pay at the store. In addition to distributing pure drinking water through a patented self-cleaning dispenser, most franchised locations will also feature Waterocks® Ice, which is made from Watermill Express’ pure drinking water.
“The moment is now,” said Lani Dolifka, CEO of Watermill Express. “The need for safe, affordable, pure drinking water is evident in many places around the country. With our state-of-the-art dispensing kiosk system and eco-friendly mission, we have no doubt that we’ll be able to reach even more people.”
As part of the company’s longstanding promotion of using refillable bottles in the United States, Watermill Express has saved more than 500,000,000 single-use one-gallon water bottles from U.S. landfills. That impact will continue to expand as Watermill Express grows its presence throughout the country.
“We’ve seen strong success with our existing locations and we’re ready to place a major emphasis on growing through franchising,” added Madison Jobe, COO of Watermill Express. “Our ideal franchisees are those who are either existing franchisees for other concepts or have previous business ownership experience. We are moving full steam ahead and currently reviewing franchisee inquiries.”
Participating locations will also participate in a giveback initiative with Watermill Express’ nonprofit partner World Vision, a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision is the largest non-governmental provider of clean water in the developing world – reaching one new person with clean water every 30 seconds.
Every time someone buys a gallon of water at a participating Watermill Express kiosk, a gallon of clean water will be donated to a person in need in the developing world via World Vision.
Watermill Express offers a rare franchise opportunity for entrepreneurs to create social change through a proven brand. The franchise investment for Watermill Express is a minimum of $500,000 to invest in three locations. Ideal franchisees plan to open up to ten locations and will need to secure access to two free or low-cost parking spaces per location. Ideal development is in an area that has tap water with a perceived taste, odor or cloudiness issue. For more information about Watermill Express’ franchising opportunities, visit www.watermillexpress.com/franchising/.
About Watermill Express
Watermill Express is the largest drive-up pure drinking water and ice company in the nation and the green alternative to prepackaged water. Watermill Express customers reuse their own clean containers to reduce pollution from single-use plastic water bottles. The brand’s Waterocks® Ice is now available at select locations. Call 1-800-487-9643 for more information or visit watermillexpress.com.
For more information on franchise opportunities please contact Madison Jobe at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 659-1573. Information about franchising with Watermill Express is also available at http://www.watermillexpress.com/franchising/.
SOURCE Watermill Express
All Points Public Relations
712 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)