- Sub Headline: Wax-Only Franchise Surpasses 2015 Expansion Goals, Expects Busy 2016
- City: Hastings
- State: Minnesota
- Franchise URL: http://www.waxingthecity.com
- Listed: January 8, 2016 9:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HASTINGS, Minn.–(FranchisePOD.com)– January 8, 2016 – According to IBISWorld, over the past five years, the personal waxing industry has grown 7.6 percent and now accounts for half a billion dollars of the annual beauty-industry revenue. With an improving economy and discretionary income on the rise, Waxing The City is primed to reap the rewards of the growing consumer base.
Waxing The City, a unique waxing studio devoted solely to the art of waxing, and known for its expertise and specialty formulated waxes, currently is providing a full array of hair removal services for males and females in 39 locations nationwide. The brand has 122 signed franchise agreements, of which an additional 35 are slated to open by the end of 2016.
Twenty-one of the 39 Waxing The City studios opened in 2015, demonstrating a 117 percent growth for the company over the past year. Due to consumer demand, the brand projects to sign 60 new franchise agreements in 2016.
“Waxing is no longer just for special occasions,” said Chuck Runyon, CEO of Waxing The City and sister brand Anytime Fitness. “In recent years, it’s become a lifestyle choice for both men and women. We recognized the potential back in 2012, when we acquired the brand, and the popularity of waxing has increased ever since. In fact, I am pleased to say that the franchise growth of Waxing The City outpaced the growth of Anytime Fitness in its first three years. We look forward to a fantastic 2016.”
In addition to franchise growth, 2016 will also see an increase in Waxing The City’s consumer-facing technology offerings. The wax-only franchise already has an iPhone app that allows customers to find a studio and book appointments. In 2016, the brand will launch BlackBook™, a package of prepaid waxing services. Additionally, Waxing The City recently introduced a program which rewards existing customers with credits for referring new customers.
Much of Waxing The City’s success can be attributed to the brand’s meticulous training and operational systems. Waxing The City’s extensively-trained technicians are experts who concentrate exclusively on providing waxing services in a clean, inviting and urban-chic environment. Waxing The City excels at providing luxurious and comfortable waxes by using two custom-formulated waxes — a hard wax with a beautiful blue color made with Azulene, an ancient oil that sooths and exfoliates the skin for facial waxing, and a golden-hued soft wax formulated to comfort the skin as it lifts off even the most stubborn hair during body waxing.
To help keep pace with consumer demand, and to achieve the company’s goal of opening 350 locations by the end of 2018, Waxing The City is actively seeking single- and multi-unit franchise prospects within open markets across the country. The total franchise investment to begin operation of a Waxing The City studio ranges from $97,400 and $326,250, including the initial franchise fee for new franchisees.
ABOUT WAXING THE CITY
Waxing The City is an exclusive waxing studio devoted solely to the art of waxing, catering to both women and men. As a leader in the waxing industry, Waxing The City is setting the bar and standard for excellence and innovation. Founded in 2003, the first Waxing The City studios opened in Denver and Texas, touting “superior waxes, highly-trained staff and compassionate and caring customer service.” In late 2012, the founders of Waxing The City partnered with MN-based Anytime Fitness, LLC, the world’s largest co-ed fitness franchise, which has been ranked Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Global Franchise in 2015. Anytime Fitness is leveraging its tried-and-true franchise support systems to Waxing The City franchisees. Company executives expect to have 350 locations open by the end of 2018. For more information, please visit www.waxingthecity.com/franchise or call (866) 956-4612.
Mandi Gualtieri, 847-945-1300
352 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)