- Sub Headline: Wax-Only Franchise to Introduce 15 to 20 Locations in Five Years
- City: Seattle
- State: Washington
- Listed: November 19, 2015 3:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SEATTLE – November 10, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Unwanted hairs are on their way out in Seattle. Waxing the City, a unique waxing studio devoted to the art of waxing and known for its expertise and specially formulated waxes, is pleased to announce the goal of adding 15 to 20 new studios in the region over the next five years through strategic franchise partnerships.
The new Waxing the City locations will join the existing one in Kirkland, owned by Mark Christianson. Christianson has seen strong growth since introducing the Waxing the City concept to the market in 2015, providing 500 services a month with five full-time Cerologists®, who are licensed estheticians trained at Waxing the City University. Joining Christianson on the search for qualified franchise partners in Seattle will be co-founder and Vice President of Operations, Robin Schoh. Already working toward the goal of three to five locations by the end of 2017, there are currently three territories in various stages of development, including locations in the University District and Belltown areas.
“Seattle is a vibrant and growing area full of health, fitness and beauty conscious men and women, making it a strong growth market for Waxing the City,” said Christianson local franchisee. “There are territories available in the greater Seattle area and we are excited to work with local community and business leaders to join forces and expand our footprint in this tremendously appealing market.”
Targeted development markets in which the team is actively seeking franchise partners include Seattle area communities such as Lynwood, Redmond and Kent. Seattle ranks as one of the fastest growing big cities in the United States and also boasts the highest increase in metro job growth for small businesses, according to the Wall Street Journal. Additionally, it has one of the best overall job markets and ranks as one of the most educated cities in the country.
Waxing the City will bring to its new locations extensively-trained technicians who are experts concentrating exclusively on providing waxing services in a clean, inviting, and urban-chic environment. Waxing the City excels at providing luxurious and comfortable waxes by using two custom-formulated waxes – a hard wax made with Azulene, an ancient oil that soothes and exfoliates the skin for facial waxing, and a soft wax formulated to comfort the skin as it lifts off the most stubborn hair during body waxing.
Since being acquired by Anytime Fitness, LLC, the world’s largest co-ed fitness franchise, in 2012, Waxing the City has generated fast and solid growth across the country, demonstrating the strong partnership between the fitness and beauty brands. The franchise expects to open 350 total locations by 2018 and boasts a lower total investment and cost structure with a smaller footprint and less build out, making it more operationally efficient.
About Waxing the City
Waxing the City is an exclusive waxing studio devoted solely to the art of waxing, catering to both women and men. As a leader in the waxing industry, Waxing the City is setting the bar and standard for excellence and innovation. Founded in 2003, the first Waxing the City studios opened in Denver and Texas, touting “superior waxes, highly-trained staff and compassionate and caring customer service.” In late 2012, the founders of Waxing the City partnered with MN-based Anytime Fitness, LLC, the world’s largest co-ed fitness franchise, which has been ranked Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Global Franchise in 2015. Anytime Fitness is leveraging its tried-and-true franchise support systems to Waxing the City franchisees. Company executives expect to have 350 locations open in the next five years. For more information, please visit www.waxingthecity.com/franchise or call (866) 956-4612.
SOURCE Waxing the City
193 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)