- Sub Headline: America’s Hometown Burger Joint Partners with Wance and Malik Corporation to Open 10 Stores in Alberta
- City: Cheshire
- State: Connecticut
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://www.franchisepod.com/ads/wayback-burgers-franchise-opportunities/
- Franchise URL: http://www.WaybackBurgers.com
- Listed: January 21, 2016 2:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 21, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHESHIRE, CT – Wayback Burgers, the rapidly growing fast-casual brand famous for its fresh, never-frozen burgers and hand-dipped milkshakes, today announced it has inked a Master Franchise partnership with Alberta, Canada-based Wance and Malik Corporation, bringing America’s hometown burger joint to Canada.
As part of the partnership, Wance and Malik Corp. will open a minimum of ten Wayback Burgers restaurants in Alberta, with the first location slated to open during summer 2016. Beginning as a single burger restaurant in 1991 in Newark, DE, Wayback Burgers has experienced rapid growth due to strong and growing demand for the brand domestically and around the world. Wayback Burgers currently has more than 135 locations slated to be open by the end of 2016 with another 350 stores in development worldwide.
“We are pleased to announce that Wayback Burgers is heading to Canada,” said John Carter, founder and CEO of Wayback Burgers. “Wayback Burgers has solidified itself as a formidable player in the better burger category in the United States and abroad, with steady debt-free growth, locations in 26 states, new locations opening at a rate of two to three restaurants per month and our strong 33 country international development schedule. We look forward to bringing Wayback Burgers’ piece of Americana to Canada through our partnership with Wance and Malik Corporation and their exceptional team.”
“We are thrilled to announce this exciting new partnership with Wayback Burgers – making us the first to bring its delicious burgers and hand-dipped milkshakes to Canada,” said Malik Tanveer-Ur-Rahman, Wance and Malik Corporation. “We wanted to find a partner with solid growth potential and great food, and apply our backgrounds in restaurants and technology, and we found exactly what we were searching for when we met with the Wayback Burgers team. We look forward to introducing Wayback Burgers to Alberta.”
Wayback Burgers is about serving delicious, fresh burgers and hand-dipped milkshakes amidst an atmosphere that hearkens back to a simpler place and time – a time when “customer service” meant something, and everyone felt the warmth of the community. Wayback Burgers offers burgers made from 100 percent fresh, never frozen ground beef, cooked to order, available as a single, classic double, triple and triple triple (nine) patty, and rich, thick milkshakes made the old-fashioned way by hand, using only fresh milk and hand-dipped ice cream.
Going “way” beyond the burger, Wayback Burgers also offers crispy and grilled chicken sandwiches, veggie burgers, turkey burgers, fresh salads and delicious sides including fries, onion rings, home-style chili and house-made chips.
For more information about Wayback Burgers, visit www.WaybackBurgers.com, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
About Wayback Burgers
Founded in 1991 in Newark, DE, Wayback Burgers is a Connecticut-based fast-casual franchise with a reputation for fresh burgers, thick hand-dipped milkshakes, and currently operates in 26 states with over 100 locations nationally and internationally in Argentina and Saudi Arabia. Wayback Burgers, through its executed master franchise agreements, plans to open in 33 countries in the Middle East, Northern Africa, Argentina, Pakistan and Brunei, along with pending agreements for Mumbai, India.
SOURCE Wayback Burgers
BML Public Relations
169 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)