- Street: 716 South Main Street
- City: Cheshire
- State: Connecticut
- Zip/Postal Code: 06410
- Slogan or Tagline: Wayback Burgers - A better burger franchise
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $100,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $300,000
- Investment Range: $174,500 - $439,000
- Royalty: 5%
- Units In Operation: 100+
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- SBA Approved: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units worldwide.
- Franchise Sales Phone: Please use the "Contact" form to the right to contact us for more information. Thank you.
- Listed: November 22, 2015 10:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Currently operating in 25 states, Wayback Burgers’ potential has been demonstrated by our loyal following. From our first humble shop in Newark, DE, opened in 1991 as Jake’s Hamburgers and still a state favorite, we’ve now begun franchising worldwide. We are rapidly expanding our brand, recently reaching over 350 contracted locations with 100 currently operating nationally. With new stores available nationwide [we may need to file a prospectus in your state prior to discussing our franchise opportunity], here’s the opportunity to set your course for success.
At Wayback Burgers, our juicy, hot-off-the-griddle burgers are cooked to order and served fresh. Our signature house-made potato chips go perfectly with our thick, rich milkshakes. The warm, welcoming décor makes the short wait for a hot burger that much easier, or customers can pick up orders placed by phone or online ordering. Monthly burger and shake specials keep things lively for our many repeat guests. Additional menu items include hot dogs, a variety of sandwiches, chicken fingers, and fresh salads.
299 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Bismarck Tribune: Signal 88 Security Eyes North Dakota for Development (1 views)