- Sub Headline: Hires Sally Velcofsky As VP Of Franchise Relations
- City: Cheshire
- State: Connecticut
- Listed: November 23, 2015 12:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 23, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // CHESHIRE, CT – Wayback Burgers, serving delicious, fresh, never frozen burgers and hand-dipped milkshakes amidst an atmosphere reminiscent of a hometown burger joint, today announced the promotion of Gillian Plummer, CFE, to vice president of marketing and the hiring of Sally Velcofsky, vice president of franchise relations, to its growing Connecticut-based corporate team.
In her new role as vice president, Ms. Plummer will continue lead the marketing department in the creation and execution of results-based advertising, public relations and social media initiatives in effort to increase overall brand awareness and sales. She will also work closely with the franchise development team to support various expansion initiatives in new and existing markets. Ms. Plummer joined Wayback Burgers in 2010 as its director of marketing, establishing the company’s internal marketing department. Ms. Plummer is recognized as a Certified Franchise Executive (CFE) by the Institute of Certified Franchise Executives. She is a resident of Middletown, CT, where she lives with her husband and daughter.
Ms. Velcofsky has joined Wayback Burgers as vice president of franchise relations. In this role, she will lead a team that addresses all needs and concerns of Wayback Burgers franchisees – from the coordination of logistics to community and vendor relationship building. Prior to joining Wayback Burgers, Ms. Velcofsky worked at Edible Arrangements International, where she held numerous positions, most recently including director of operations services. She is a resident of Cheshire, CT, where she lives with her husband and three children.
“We are happy to announce the well-deserved promotion of Gillian, and welcome Sally to our growing corporate team,” said John Eucalitto, president of Wayback Burgers. “At Wayback Burgers, we believe that our team members are what set us apart from the rest – and that applies to all aspects of our business, from the store level to our corporate office. Gillian and Sally both bring great passion, enthusiasm and leadership to their respective departments and we are confident that their experience will be a great asset as we continue to expand Wayback Burgers in the United States and abroad.”
Wayback Burgers is about serving delicious and fresh, hand-made burgers and hand-dipped milkshakes amidst an atmosphere that hearkens back to a simpler place and time – a time when “customer service” meant something, and everyone felt the warmth of the community. Wayback Burgers offers burgers made from 100 percent fresh, never frozen ground beef, cooked to order, available as a single, classic double, triple and triple triple (nine) patty, and rich, thick milkshakes made the old-fashioned way by hand, using only fresh milk and hand-dipped ice cream. Going “way” beyond the burger, Wayback Burgers also offers crispy and grilled chicken sandwiches, veggie burgers, turkey burgers, fresh salads and delicious sides including fries, onion rings, homestyle chili and house-made chips, as well as its famous Burger and Milkshake of the Month.
For more information on Wayback Burgers, visit www.WaybackBurgers.com, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
About Wayback Burgers
Wayback Burgers is a Connecticut-based fast-casual franchise. Founded in 1991 in Newark, DE, Wayback Burgers currently operates in 26 states with over 100 locations nationally and internationally in Argentina. Wayback Burgers plans to open in 32 countries throughout the Middle East and Northern Africa, in addition to expansion plans in Argentina, Canada, Mexico, and Pakistan.
SOURce Wayback Burgers
Brian M. Lowe
President & CEO
BML Public Relations
120 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Don’t Get Burned with Your AC This Summer – One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Introduces Limited Time Offer Takeout Pack for UFC® 198, 199 and 200 (3 views)
- Chicago Real Estate Resources Residential Group Joins Real Living Real Estate Brokerage Network (2 views)
- Bennigan’s Serves Up ‘Summer Shenanigans’ (2 views)
- UFC Gym Expands Long Island Footprint With Farmingdale Grand Opening (2 views)
- Two Local Moms Open Pet Wants Olathe (2 views)
- Giant Tiger in Fergus, Ontario, Celebrates Grand Opening This Saturday (2 views)
- AdvantaClean’s Founder and CEO Gets Inside Look at His Company’s Local Franchise Operations (2 views)
- Auntie Anne’s Wins MarketPlace Development’s Golden Star Award (2 views)
- Burger 21 Unveils Its First Restaurant With Full Service Bar In Ocala, Florida (2 views)
- Dairy Farmer Couple joins forces with Chemist to launch Creative Colors International in Hershey, PA (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Fires Up the Pit in Mesa (2 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Announces Opening Of New Shop In Marietta, Georgia (2 views)
- Crowdfunding Campaign Launches to Bring Mrs. Winner’s Chicken & Biscuits (2 views)
- Restoration 1 Relocates Headquarters to Waco (2 views)