March 29, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MANASQUAN, N.J. – Sub lovers from coast to coast can make a substantial difference tomorrow by joining Jersey Mike’s “Day of Giving.”
Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its authentic fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, is donating 100 percent of sales to more than 180 local charities including schools, hospitals, youth organizations, food banks and more. Always held on the last Wednesday of March, the “Day of Giving,” this year on March 30, is the culmination of Jersey Mike’s 6th Annual March “Month of Giving” fundraising campaign. (See new commercial [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKuDGrQcyrk].)
Throughout the month, customers have been invited to visit their local Jersey Mike’s restaurant and donate to that location’s designated charity partner. Last year’s “Month of Giving” initiative raised $3 million for 150 different charities nationwide and the company hopes to raise even more this year.
“Please join us at Jersey Mike’s on Wednesday, March 30, our Day of Giving – all day our more than 1,000 locations are donating 100 percent of sales to local charities,” said Peter Cancro, Jersey Mike’s founder and CEO, who started the company when he was only 17 years old. “This year, with the help of our generous customers and franchise owners, we hope to raise more than $3.5 million to support important causes throughout the country and help make a difference in people’s lives.”
On “Day of Giving,” proceeds from every single sale including subs, chips, drinks and catering orders will go to the charities.
“Giving…making a difference in someone’s life” has been the mission of Jersey Mike’s from the beginning. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations have raised more than $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes.
Jersey Mike’s believes that making a sub sandwich and making a difference can be one and the same, a philosophy that has fueled the sub sandwich chain’s popularity. Following its successful recipe of deliberate, well-considered expansion, Jersey Mike’s, celebrating its 60th anniversary in 2016, has more than doubled in size in just three years.
For more information about Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving, please visit: www.jerseymikes.com/mog.
About Jersey Mike’s
Jersey Mike’s, a fast-casual sub sandwich franchise with more than 1,500 locations open and under development nationwide, believes that making a sub sandwich and making a difference can be one and the same. Jersey Mike’s offers A Sub Above®, serving authentic fresh sliced subs on freshly baked bread – the same recipe it started with in 1956 – and is passionate about giving back to its local communities. For more information, please visit www.jerseymikes.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/jerseymikes) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/jerseymikes).
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
Splash Communications, LLC
O: (603) 893-1707
M: (917) 838-4500
331 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (2 views)