- Sub Headline: North America’s Fastest-Growing Lawn Care Franchise Tops $83 Million in Revenue; Sees High Demand from Lawn Care-Related Independent Operators Adding Weed Man to Their Existing Business
- City: Cleveland
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.weedmanfranchise.com
- Listed: January 27, 2016 10:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 27, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CLEVELAND – Weed Man USA has closed out another memorable year. With revenue surpassing $83 million, a 13 percent increase over last year, and expansion into 40-plus new territories, the company continues to uphold its standing as the top franchised lawn care provider in the United States.
Now in more than 455 territories throughout the U.S., Weed Man USA expects to expand into more than 45 new territories in 2016 and increase system-wide sales by 14 percent. The fast-growing franchise network’s growth is not going unnoticed. Both Forbes and Entrepreneur magazine recently named Weed Man USA as one of the nation’s top franchise investments.
“Over the past year, nearly 75 percent of our franchise growth was driven by existing franchisees,” said Jennifer Lemcke, COO of Turf Holdings, Inc., the company that owns the expansion rights for Weed Man USA. “They’re driving sales through superior customer satisfaction and retention, and are expanding their territories to better meet the high demand we’re seeing across the nation for Weed Man’s services. We expect this segment to continue driving franchise growth in 2016, but predict that we’ll see a larger number of independent business owners, with lawn care-related businesses, adding Weed Man USA onto their existing businesses.”
In the Weed Man USA franchise system, more than 50 of its franchisees are also independent operators who have added the franchise to their existing business, which include lawn care, landscape, pest control and golf course management companies. Many of them purchase a Weed Man USA franchise as a viable means to diversify revenue streams and ensure the long-term value of their businesses. For Weed Man USA franchisee Tom Mauer, adding the franchise onto his existing business provided him and his partners the operational and marketing support they needed to drive growth across their business.
“Prior to becoming a Weed Man franchisee, I owned a landscape company with my partners. We operated a full-service landscape business—complete with lawn care, snow plowing, etc.—and were trying to grow the lawn care side of our business. We were struggling to achieve our growth marks within the segment and sought other avenues to help drive growth,” Mauer said. “We were attracted to Weed Man USA’s business planning and management systems, which focus on growing the business and providing great customer service, while increasing efficiency and profits. I’ve since sold my interest in our independent business to focus my attention solely on Weed Man, and have grown my franchise to more than 5,040 full-program customers and $2.4 million-plus in revenue.”
About Weed Man
Weed Man USA, North America’s No. 1 franchised lawn care provider, is a network of locally owned and operated lawn care businesses providing environmentally responsible fertilization, weed control and integrated pest management services. For more than 45 years, Weed Man’s promise has always been the same: Weed Man treats every lawn as if it was their own and provides customers with honest and open communication. Weed Man entered the U.S. market in 1996 through a licensing agreement with Turf Holdings, Inc. and began awarding franchises in 2000. Today, Weed Man helps support franchisees in more than 455 territories throughout the United States. For more information, visit www.weedmanfranchise.com.
SOURCE Weed Man
Fishman Public Relations
194 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (59 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)