- Sub Headline: Fastest-Growing Franchised Lawn Care Provider Adds 16 New Territories Through June, Expects Consistent Growth To Close Out Year
- Franchise URL: http://www.WeedManUSA.com
- Listed: June 17, 2016 12:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 17, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) CLEVELAND – After experiencing a busy spring season, expectations are high for an equally active summer and fall for lawn care industry professionals. Weed Man USA, North America’s fastest growing lawn care franchise reached the mid-point of 2016 on pace to exceed projections for growth this year.
This calendar year, Weed Man USA has acquired 16 new territories and seven license agreements and projects adding a total of 49 new territories by year’s end. Further exemplifying the company’s growth are its revenue figures; after closing out 2015 with system-wide sales surpassing $83 million, the company is projecting a 14 percent increase in 2016.
“There is still a lot of room for us to grow in the United States and we are seeing increased interest from independent operators in our industry who recognize the potential of adding Weed Man’s services into their existing business,” said Jennifer Lemcke, COO of Turf Holdings Inc., the company that owns the expansion rights for Weed Man USA, which now has more than 472 territories nationwide. “This is the time of year when homeowners begin spending more time outside with friends and family and want to have a lush lawn on which to do so. They choose Weed Man because of the level of customer service and our standards.”
With Americans’ increasingly hectic lifestyles, more homeowners are turning to local professionals to keep their turf healthy and green all year round. Recent studies report that 34.5 million households hired a professional for at least one type of lawn care service. Backed by a thriving economy, that trend is only increasing and it is one reason that Weed Man has shown exceptional growth year after year.
Weed Man USA is continually honored by national publications as one of the best franchise opportunities. Recent articles from Entrepreneur magazine and CNBC named the brand as one of the nation’s top franchise investments. The Weed Man USA franchise system is comprised of more than 50 franchisees who are also independent operators who have added the franchise to their existing businesses. Weed Man USA offers franchisees a viable means to diversify revenue streams and ensure the long-term value of their businesses.
About Weed Man
Weed Man USA, North America’s No. 1 franchised lawn care provider, is a network of locally owned and operated lawn care businesses providing environmentally responsible fertilization, weed control and integrated pest management services. For more than 45 years, Weed Man’s promise has always been the same: Weed Man treats every lawn as if it was their own and provides customers with honest and open communication. Weed Man entered the U.S. market in 1996 through a licensing agreement with Turf Holdings, Inc. and began awarding franchises in 2000. Today, Weed Man helps support franchisees in more than 455 territories throughout the United States. For more information, visit www.weedmanfranchise.com.
SOURCE Weed Man
Fishman Public Relations
(O) 847.945.1300, ext. 263
533 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)