- Sub Headline: Fastest-Growing Franchised Lawn Care Provider Adds 16 New Territories Through June, Expects Consistent Growth To Close Out Year
- Franchise URL: http://www.WeedManUSA.com
- Listed: June 17, 2016 12:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 17, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) CLEVELAND – After experiencing a busy spring season, expectations are high for an equally active summer and fall for lawn care industry professionals. Weed Man USA, North America’s fastest growing lawn care franchise reached the mid-point of 2016 on pace to exceed projections for growth this year.
This calendar year, Weed Man USA has acquired 16 new territories and seven license agreements and projects adding a total of 49 new territories by year’s end. Further exemplifying the company’s growth are its revenue figures; after closing out 2015 with system-wide sales surpassing $83 million, the company is projecting a 14 percent increase in 2016.
“There is still a lot of room for us to grow in the United States and we are seeing increased interest from independent operators in our industry who recognize the potential of adding Weed Man’s services into their existing business,” said Jennifer Lemcke, COO of Turf Holdings Inc., the company that owns the expansion rights for Weed Man USA, which now has more than 472 territories nationwide. “This is the time of year when homeowners begin spending more time outside with friends and family and want to have a lush lawn on which to do so. They choose Weed Man because of the level of customer service and our standards.”
With Americans’ increasingly hectic lifestyles, more homeowners are turning to local professionals to keep their turf healthy and green all year round. Recent studies report that 34.5 million households hired a professional for at least one type of lawn care service. Backed by a thriving economy, that trend is only increasing and it is one reason that Weed Man has shown exceptional growth year after year.
Weed Man USA is continually honored by national publications as one of the best franchise opportunities. Recent articles from Entrepreneur magazine and CNBC named the brand as one of the nation’s top franchise investments. The Weed Man USA franchise system is comprised of more than 50 franchisees who are also independent operators who have added the franchise to their existing businesses. Weed Man USA offers franchisees a viable means to diversify revenue streams and ensure the long-term value of their businesses.
About Weed Man
Weed Man USA, North America’s No. 1 franchised lawn care provider, is a network of locally owned and operated lawn care businesses providing environmentally responsible fertilization, weed control and integrated pest management services. For more than 45 years, Weed Man’s promise has always been the same: Weed Man treats every lawn as if it was their own and provides customers with honest and open communication. Weed Man entered the U.S. market in 1996 through a licensing agreement with Turf Holdings, Inc. and began awarding franchises in 2000. Today, Weed Man helps support franchisees in more than 455 territories throughout the United States. For more information, visit www.weedmanfranchise.com.
SOURCE Weed Man
Fishman Public Relations
(O) 847.945.1300, ext. 263
502 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)