- Sub Headline: Marketing franchise celebrates consumer level revenue and unit growth with an eye toward the future.
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.welcomematservices.com
- Listed: March 2, 2016 1:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, GA (FranchisePOD.com) March 02, 2016 – In the competitive and ever-changing local advertising industry, Atlanta-based Welcomemat Services thrives as a marketing revolution for small businesses. Due to partnerships with franchisees who care about the small businesses in their local communities, the brand is the nation’s most technologically advanced and offers sophisticated neighborhood welcome packages for consumers. In 2015, Welcomemat Services saw major development success as number of units increased by over 70% since 2014, which consequently allowed the brand to cross the 50 franchise mark across 22 states.
While traditional marketing strategies such as print and mail are the basis of the company’s approach, social and digital loyalty innovations have helped the brand stay ahead of the pack in the industry. This has allowed flexibility for the corporate team to support franchisees in neighborhoods across the U.S. and led to the impressive increase in the company’s 2015 revenue. In the last fiscal year, Welcomemat Services increased consumer level revenue franchise-wide by 53% over 2014.
“We saw monumental success in 2015 in both franchise growth as well as consumer revenue,” said Brian Mattingly, CEO and founder of Welcomemat Services. “We recognize that ‘regular’ customers are the lifeblood of all small business and the best way to find more ‘regulars’ is to target people who are newly moving to a community.”
To celebrate the pivotal accomplishments of the past year and ramp up for an even more aggressively successful year ahead, Welcomemat Services hosted its annual conference in Charlotte, SC Sunday, Feb. 28 – March 1, 2016. Franchisees were able to network, share ideas, and learn about new initiatives for 2016 including increased and sophisticated lead generation platforms, national partnership expansion, implementation of new expansion tracks for franchisees, implementation of a new corporate management framework system at the corporate level and further innovation in product and support.
“Our annual conference is a great opportunity for us to reconnect with and recognize the hard work of our dedicated franchisees who commit to the small businessmen and women they interact with and support on a daily basis,” Mattingly said. “There are many accomplishments to highlight as well as improved strategy to introduce to ensure that we are taking necessary steps for continued growth.”
As the brand also increases its presence nationally with a ranking of #366 on Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500, up from 433 in 2014, the leadership team has eyes on growth for various untapped markets in the US. Welcomemat hopes to add at total of 20 locations between states including Arizona, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Northern Virginia, and Alabama and wants to expand with two to three more franchisees in Texas.
“As we position the brand for continued growth in 2016, we want to increase our presence in cities and states where we see people are moving,” Mattingly said. “We are able to help those who have recently moved into a neighborhood, deliver personalized gifts from amazing local businesses and encourage new movers to support the local economy.”
About Welcomemat Services
A leader in the $133-billion local advertising industry, Welcomemat Services is a new mover marketing and technology company that provides loyalty marketing solutions designed to target families who have recently changed their address. The brand was named to Entrepreneur’s 2015 “Franchise 500” and since 2003, Welcomemat Services’ technological innovation and marketing sophistication has enabled the brand to change the face of the direct-mail marketing industry. It offers local, regional, and national businesses & organizations unprecedented access to information about their new mover clients. For more information on Welcomemat Services, visit http://www.welcomematservices.com
SOURCE Welcomemat Services
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
199 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)