- Street: 4420 Valley View Rd., #201
- City: Edina
- State: Minnesota
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 55424
- Slogan or Tagline: Fitness After 50
- Franchise Fee: $30,000
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $70,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $250,000
- Investment Range: $259,100 - $363,000
- Royalty: 5% + Ad Royalty Fee 2%
- Year Founded: 2009
- Franchising Since: 2011
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 15, 2016 12:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Welcyon is passionate about active aging and the ability to be strong. It is our mission to provide a welcoming and personalized fitness environment where people 50 and over can achieve their best health. Our company is committed to changing America by improving the health and vitality of at least one million adults. Above all else, Welcyon is dedicated to serving customers. It starts with making our fitness coaches feel special so they can in turn pass on that same level of service and commitment to our members. It is our goal to make sure every member receives the guidance and encouragement needed to succeed. The company is built on the values of honesty, teamwork, integrity, and servant leadership. Welcyon is committed to innovation and strives for excellence on a daily basis.
Why should I franchise?
One question that potential franchisees sometimes ask is, “Why should I buy a franchise? Why can’t I just go out and start my own business?”
It’s a reasonable question. Many people have done precisely that. However, there is real value to considering the franchise business model—with what you gain from the experience, know-how and operating plan that comes with it.
A plan for success
Without the professional training, business experience, or connections it takes to succeed, it is difficult to get off the ground. Many small business owners even hire outside individuals with experience just for advice. Opening a business independently takes time and money. And start-ups face many challenges in their first year and it can be difficult to build a successful business from scratch.
The advantage to franchising is that, with the right opportunity, it provides you with a series of benefits that it might take years to develop on your own, if at all. The right franchising opportunity gives you the ready-made framework within which to build a successful business.
As a franchisee, you enjoy advantages that put you light years ahead of the independent business operator. Name-brand recognition and a network of support provide an immediate and distinct competitive edge over the independent, stand-alone business. You can avoid that costly trial-and-error period that causes so many problems for start-up businesses. As a franchisee, you’ll “hit the ground running.”
Each year, more than $800 billion in goods and services are sold through franchises in the United States. There are over 550,000 individual franchise outlets nationally, and each working day, a new franchise opens every five minutes.
Consider being part of this growth story, as a part of our Welcyon franchise family.
271 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)