- City: San Francisco
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.wendys.com
- Listed: February 7, 2016 4:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 7, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Football fans partied ‘Dave’s Way’ with music’s hottest stars at Rolling Stone’s fifth annual Big Game Bash in San Francisco last night. The only thing hotter than the music, was the after-party grub. When the house lights came up, Wendy’s® treated attendees with fresh, made-to-order Dave’s Single™ hamburgers and Frosty treats. Even J.B. Smoove and Annalynne McCord stopped by the Wendy’s food truck for a deliciously different™ hamburger before calling it a night.
Wendy’s uses only 100 percent pure, fresh North American beef raised on ranches so close to restaurants that it never has to be frozen. Each Dave’s Single is topped with premium produce: crisp, cool lettuce, ripe tomato and signature crinkle cut pickles and red onion. The bakery-style bun is inspired by Dave’s original recipe and is spread with Wendy’s signature mayo for a light and full-flavored finish to a classic hamburger.
Wendy’s scored big with fans at Rolling Stone’s fifth annual Big Game Bash in San Francisco by keeping the festivities going late into the night serving fresh, made-to-order Dave’s Single hamburgers and Frosty desserts. Even Comedian J. B. Smoove stopped by the Wendy’s food truck for a deliciously different hamburger before calling it a night at San Francisco Design Center on February 6, 2016 in San Francisco, California.
Wendy’s scored big with fans at Rolling Stone’s fifth annual Big Game Bash in San Francisco by keeping the festivities going late into the…
Wendy’s food truck will continue across the country delivering hot and juicy hamburgers to consumers during their favorite events – from music festivals, sporting events, parties and more.
About The Wendy’s Company
The Wendy’s Company (NASDAQ: WEN) is the world’s third largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy’s system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the United States and 28 countries and U.S. territories worldwide. For more information, visit www.aboutwendys.com.
SOURCE The Wendy’s Company
162 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (2 views)