- City: San Francisco
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.wendys.com
- Listed: February 7, 2016 4:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 7, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Football fans partied ‘Dave’s Way’ with music’s hottest stars at Rolling Stone’s fifth annual Big Game Bash in San Francisco last night. The only thing hotter than the music, was the after-party grub. When the house lights came up, Wendy’s® treated attendees with fresh, made-to-order Dave’s Single™ hamburgers and Frosty treats. Even J.B. Smoove and Annalynne McCord stopped by the Wendy’s food truck for a deliciously different™ hamburger before calling it a night.
Wendy’s uses only 100 percent pure, fresh North American beef raised on ranches so close to restaurants that it never has to be frozen. Each Dave’s Single is topped with premium produce: crisp, cool lettuce, ripe tomato and signature crinkle cut pickles and red onion. The bakery-style bun is inspired by Dave’s original recipe and is spread with Wendy’s signature mayo for a light and full-flavored finish to a classic hamburger.
Wendy’s scored big with fans at Rolling Stone’s fifth annual Big Game Bash in San Francisco by keeping the festivities going late into the night serving fresh, made-to-order Dave’s Single hamburgers and Frosty desserts. Even Comedian J. B. Smoove stopped by the Wendy’s food truck for a deliciously different hamburger before calling it a night at San Francisco Design Center on February 6, 2016 in San Francisco, California.
Wendy’s scored big with fans at Rolling Stone’s fifth annual Big Game Bash in San Francisco by keeping the festivities going late into the…
Wendy’s food truck will continue across the country delivering hot and juicy hamburgers to consumers during their favorite events – from music festivals, sporting events, parties and more.
About The Wendy’s Company
The Wendy’s Company (NASDAQ: WEN) is the world’s third largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy’s system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the United States and 28 countries and U.S. territories worldwide. For more information, visit www.aboutwendys.com.
SOURCE The Wendy’s Company
152 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)