- City: San Francisco
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.wendys.com
- Listed: February 7, 2016 4:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 7, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Football fans partied ‘Dave’s Way’ with music’s hottest stars at Rolling Stone’s fifth annual Big Game Bash in San Francisco last night. The only thing hotter than the music, was the after-party grub. When the house lights came up, Wendy’s® treated attendees with fresh, made-to-order Dave’s Single™ hamburgers and Frosty treats. Even J.B. Smoove and Annalynne McCord stopped by the Wendy’s food truck for a deliciously different™ hamburger before calling it a night.
Wendy’s uses only 100 percent pure, fresh North American beef raised on ranches so close to restaurants that it never has to be frozen. Each Dave’s Single is topped with premium produce: crisp, cool lettuce, ripe tomato and signature crinkle cut pickles and red onion. The bakery-style bun is inspired by Dave’s original recipe and is spread with Wendy’s signature mayo for a light and full-flavored finish to a classic hamburger.
Wendy’s scored big with fans at Rolling Stone’s fifth annual Big Game Bash in San Francisco by keeping the festivities going late into the night serving fresh, made-to-order Dave’s Single hamburgers and Frosty desserts. Even Comedian J. B. Smoove stopped by the Wendy’s food truck for a deliciously different hamburger before calling it a night at San Francisco Design Center on February 6, 2016 in San Francisco, California.
Wendy’s scored big with fans at Rolling Stone’s fifth annual Big Game Bash in San Francisco by keeping the festivities going late into the…
Wendy’s food truck will continue across the country delivering hot and juicy hamburgers to consumers during their favorite events – from music festivals, sporting events, parties and more.
About The Wendy’s Company
The Wendy’s Company (NASDAQ: WEN) is the world’s third largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy’s system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the United States and 28 countries and U.S. territories worldwide. For more information, visit www.aboutwendys.com.
SOURCE The Wendy’s Company
177 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)