- Franchise URL: http://www.wendys.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 11:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DUBLIN, Ohio, April 4, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Today, Wendy’s® is bringing in a secret weapon off the bench that will transform the look of their team, giving their game a solid 1-2 punch on the offensive side of the meal. Introducing the new player in the fan-favorite 4 for $4 Meal*: Crispy Chicken BLT.
Get ready for another bracket buster because there’s a new favorite in this year’s final 4 for $4. The fourth day of the fourth month will go down in history as a day that changed the way $4 is spent. Coincidence? Well, no, we planned it this way.
“When Wendy’s introduced the 4 for $4 Meal, people told us it was the ‘best invention since the sun’. That’s hard to beat, but that’s exactly what we’ve done with the addition of the Crispy Chicken BLT to our 4 for $4 lineup,” said Kurt Kane Wendy’s Chief Marketing and Concept Officer.
With the new addition, Wendy’s fans now have a choice between the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and the Crispy Chicken BLT. Odds makers can’t decide which one people will prefer, so it’s pretty much a jump ball. The best part is both are still taking the court accompanied by fan-favorites chicken nuggets, fries and a drink – all for $4. Talk about a dream team.
Wendy’s Crispy Chicken BLT is made with an all-white meat crispy chicken patty topped with two strips of freshly cooked Applewood Smoked Bacon, a slice of American cheese, mayo, a leaf of lettuce and a slice of tomato.
The original MVP of the 4 for $4, the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, is made with fresh, never-frozen beef** and topped with thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, fresh, hand-leafed lettuce, a slice of tomato and American cheese.
Wendy’s 4 for $4 is supported by a robust integrated marketing program that launches today, including:
- A surround sound advertising approach that capitalizes on the buzz around fandom moments for big games to unveil new advertising. Additionally, the new advertising spot will air during primetime broadcast programming on more than 35 different English and Spanish language networks.
- An online news station, called 444 News, reporting on anything and everything related to the 4 for $4, no matter how ridiculous or tenuously connected. The news segments feature humorous and self-referential news stories and callouts to ongoing social media conversations.
- A partnership with The Coca-Cola Company involving on-campus activations at 50 college campuses across the country where students can join in on the celebration of the addition of Crispy Chicken BLT to 4 for $4.
The 4 for $4 Meal, which launched in October of last year, has proved successful by offering people a really great deal, helping to grow Wendy’s sales over the fourth quarter of 2015.
*Meal is suggested pricing and includes choice of Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger or Crispy Chicken BLT, plus 4 piece nugget, small fries and drink. At participating Wendy’s for a limited time. Offer not valid in Alaska or Hawaii.
**Fresh beef available in the contiguous U.S. and Canada.
About The Wendy’s Company
The Wendy’s Company (NASDAQ: WEN) is the world’s third largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy’s system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the United States and 28 countries and U.S. territories worldwide. For more information, visit www.aboutwendys.com.
Frank Vamos, 614-764-8477, firstname.lastname@example.org
Steven Coulombe, 404-879-9292, email@example.com
SOURCE The Wendy’s Company
385 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (1 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)