- Franchise URL: http://www.AboutWendys.com
- Listed: May 24, 2016 9:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DUBLIN, Ohio (FranchisePOD.com) May 24, 2016 – Wendy’s® just shocked fans by dropping its previously unannounced, limited-edition Bacon Mozzarella Burger—what is sure to be a chart topper on its long list of hits.
“The Bacon Mozzarella is a cheeseburger lover’s dream,” said Kurt Kane, Wendy’s Chief Concept and Marketing Officer. “From the first bite, this combination of fresh beef and oven-cooked bacon paired with melty mozzarella and a garlic Parmesan cheese spread creates a deliciously unforgettable burger.”
The masterpiece pays tribute to Wendy’s biggest, most classic stars, like thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon and fresh, never frozen North American beef. However, Wendy’s Bacon Mozzarella Burger puts a new spin on things by collaborating with flavors such as creamy, sweet notes of natural mozzarella cheese. This harmonizes with sliced red onions, spring mix and a garlic Parmesan cheese spread—all tied together with a toasted garlic brioche bun. This burger redefines a genre we all thought we knew.
This hit is only available for a limited time at participating Wendy’s restaurants for $4.69.
Wendy’s is already working on another fresh collaboration. Tune into the official Wendy’s Facebook page Tuesday, May 31 to learn more.
About The Wendy’s Company
The Wendy’s Company (NASDAQ: WEN) is the world’s third largest quick-service hamburger restaurant chain. The Wendy’s system includes more than 6,500 restaurants in 28 countries and U.S. territories. For more information, visit www.aboutwendys.com.
1 Fresh beef available in the contiguous U.S. and Canada.
2 Prices and participation may vary.
Frank Vamos, 614-764-8477, firstname.lastname@example.org
Steven Coulombe, 404-879-9292, email@example.com
SOURCE The Wendy’s Company
344 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)