- City: Dublin
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.wendys.com
- Listed: February 5, 2016 2:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DUBLIN, Ohio, Feb. 5, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Today, Wendy’s® is launching a new marketing campaign, internally dubbed Deliciously Different™, marking the latest milestone for the iconic brand in its 45-year history.
“At Wendy’s our passion for quality has always made us unique compared to our competitors,” said Kurt Kane, Wendy’s Chief Concept and Marketing Officer. “With this new effort, we’re more overtly celebrating the many delicious differences that customers tell us make Wendy’s a cut above.”
Wendy’s celebrates its many delicious differences with new marketing campaign, dubbed Deliciously Different. Advertising will focus on Wendy’s signature product, Dave’s Single, and the promise to deliver fresh beef from locations close enough to restaurants that the beef never has to be frozen, and on improvements such as the new bakery-style bun.
Wendy’s celebrates its many delicious differences with new marketing campaign, dubbed Deliciously Different. Advertising will focus on…
The new campaign is designed to allow customers to learn what makes Wendy’s Deliciously Different. The first installment will focus on Wendy’s signature hamburger – Dave’s Single™ (and Dave’s Double™ and Dave’s Triple™). The beloved classic features Wendy’s fresh, never frozen* 100 percent North American square beef patty that’s served hot and juicy right off the grill. Recrafted with a bakery-style bun inspired by Dave Thomas’ original recipe, and topped with premium produce, like hand-sliced tomatoes, fresh, hand-leafed lettuce, crisp red onions, crinkle cut pickles and a fuller-flavored mayonnaise. Now, the hamburger is wrapped in foil to keep it extra hot, preserving the perfect balance of ‘melt-in-your-mouth’ flavors.
The advertising focuses on Wendy’s promise to deliver fresh beef from locations close enough to its restaurants that the beef never has to be frozen*, and on improvements such as the new bakery style bun. The creative also includes “Easter Eggs” hinting to other experiences on Google, Tumblr and a microsite at Othr-Guyz.com (Hispanic: othr-guyz.biz) which educate the consumer through an infomercial about all the great things one can do with frozen beef, besides eat it. The campaign has both general and Hispanic market elements, with unique executions tailored to both demographics.
*Fresh beef available in the contiguous U.S. and Canada.
About The Wendy’s Company
The Wendy’s Company (NASDAQ: WEN) is the world’s third largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy’s system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the United States and 28 countries and U.S. territories worldwide. For more information, visit www.aboutwendys.com.
Frank Vamos, 614-764-8477, email@example.com
Steven Coulombe, 404-879-9292, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE The Wendy’s Company
205 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (6 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)