Wetzel’s Pretzels Announces Opening of Flagship Locations at Mall of America and Manhattan’s Fulton Center
- Sub Headline: Grand Openings at Iconic Locations Build on Company's Strong Q1 Growth
- Franchise URL: http://www.Wetzels.com
- Listed: June 8, 2016 3:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PASADENA, CA (FranchisePOD.com) June 08, 2016 – Wetzel’s Pretzels, the innovator in the fresh-baked pretzel category, today announced store openings at two iconic locations, Minnesota-based Mall of America and Manhattan’s Fulton Center. Both locations will offer Wetzel’s full menu of signature hot and fresh items, including Original Pretzels, Wetzel Bitz and Wetzel Dogs, along with customer-favorite fresh and frozen lemonades.
One of the top tourist destinations in the country, Mall of America offers more than 500 stores across close to 5.6 million square-feet of real estate. Wetzel’s Pretzels is located on level 1 near Nickelodeon Universe and between Macy’s and Nordstrom.
Near the Freedom Tower and with access to many of Manhattan’s main subway lines, Wetzel’s location at Fulton Center’s concourse level brings fresh, hot pretzels to a town that knows a thing or two about them. Fulton Center connects directly with the Freedom Tower via a newly-designed underground passage, with more than 300,000 people passing through the center daily.
“Fulton Center and the Mall of America are two of the most well-trafficked retail and transit locations in the country,” said Bill Phelps, Wetzel’s co-founder and CEO. “As Wetzel’s continues its nationwide expansion, and building on a strong Q1 same store sales increase of 7.4 percent, we’re continuing to select the best real estate for our franchise partners to extend the brand’s awareness and growth.”
For more information, visit www.wetzels.com, and follow along on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @ wetzelpretzels for fresh-twisted treats.
About Wetzel’s Pretzels
Armed with a vision and a tasty recipe for soft pretzel perfection, Bill Phelps and Rick Wetzel opened the first Wetzel’s Pretzels bakery in Redondo Beach, Calif., in 1994. Long lines of hungry customers soon formed, attracted by mouth-watering soft pretzels that were hand-rolled, baked fresh and served hot from the oven. As word spread about these golden-on-the-outside pretzels, the company added additional offerings to its menu. Today, Wetzel’s Pretzels has grown to more than 300 fresh bakeries across the United States and around the world, including premier locations at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort. Every Wetzel’s Pretzels bakery adheres to the original vision of its founders; that each super-premium pretzel will be crafted from fresh dough and baked in-store consistently throughout the day, to ensure a delicious offering for each consumer, regardless of when the craving for a pretzel strikes. For additional information on Wetzel’s Pretzels or franchise opportunities, please visit the website, call (626) 432-6900, “Like” them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE Wetzel’s Pretzels
Canvas Blue for Wetzel’s Pretzels
424 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (3 views)