- Sub Headline: Free Pretzels for All on April 26 and a Special Giveaway for Guests Proclaiming Their Wetzel Loyalty
- Franchise URL: http://www.wetzels.com
- Listed: April 19, 2016 8:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Pasadena, CA (FranchisePOD.com) In honor of National Pretzel Day on April 26, Wetzel’s Pretzels, the innovator in super-premium hot and fresh pretzels, will host its second annual “National Wetzel Day” celebration by offering a FREE Original Pretzel to every Wetzel’s customer. To be part of the “family reunion,” guests can simply visit their local Wetzel’s Pretzels where they’ll join in the celebration by receiving a free Original Pretzel, from open until close.
For those truly embracing the National Wetzel Day spirit, Wetzel’s is offering an additional twist this year, with the company giving its social media fans a free upgrade to Pizza Bitz. Launched in 2015, Pizza Bitz are fresh pretzel bites topped with cheese and pepperoni, then baked to a golden brown. Like all of Wetzel’s Pretzels, the Original Pretzel and Pizza Bitz are made from scratch and baked fresh at each location throughout the day.
Guests are encourage to share the pretzel love, inviting family and friends to a local store to enjoy a hot and fresh twisted treat, while connecting on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with their newly-uncovered Wetzel’s family by using the hashtag #NationalWetzelDay.
“Our inaugural National Wetzel Day was a hit, and this year we wanted to go even bigger” said Jennifer Schuler, chief marketing officer at Wetzel’s Pretzels. “While our Original Pretzel is sure the be the best guests have ever had, we also wanted to offer guests the opportunity to try Pizza Bitz, which have quickly become one of Wetzel’s most popular offerings, and are an entirely new and delicious way to enjoy pizza on the go!”
For more information, visit www.wetzels.com, and follow along on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @ wetzelpretzels for fresh-twisted treats.
About Wetzel’s Pretzels
Armed with a vision and a tasty recipe for soft pretzel perfection, Bill Phelps and Rick Wetzel opened the first Wetzel’s Pretzels bakery in Redondo Beach, Calif., in 1994. Long lines of hungry customers soon formed, attracted by mouth-watering soft pretzels that were hand-rolled, baked fresh and served hot from the oven. As word spread about these golden-on-the-outside pretzels, the company added additional offerings to its menu. Today, Wetzel’s Pretzels has grown to more than 300 fresh bakeries across the United States and around the world, including premier locations at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort. Every Wetzel’s Pretzels bakery adheres to the original vision of its founders; that each super-premium pretzel will be crafted from fresh dough and baked in-store consistently throughout the day, to ensure a delicious offering for each consumer, regardless of when the craving for a pretzel strikes. For additional information on Wetzel’s Pretzels or franchise opportunities, please visit the website, call (626) 432-6900, “Like” them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter and Instagram.
Canvas Blue for Wetzel’s Pretzels
212 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)